Chapter 27

{A/n: HELL YEA BAKUGOU IS ADORABLE!!}

(Y/n) POV

Why does it seem like we have to go to school every single fucking day?!?! (Same bro, same) Well, I mean watching the students who failed the practical cry their eyes out is a comic relief.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." old man said when he swung the door open. "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... everyone's going!" he announced.

"We can go, too?!" Kiri exclaimed as Mina started to form tears in her eyes.

"Yeah. some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed. For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." he explained.

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro voiced out.

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. Smmmo those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." old man explained the whole truth.

"However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!" Iida voiced out.

Aizawa continue to explain and gave out slips regarding to things we have to bring for the trip.

Time skip after class

3rd POV

Everyone is planning to go some sort of shopping trip together but (Y/n) would have prefer to spend her time on personal training.

"Hey Bakugou, (Y/n) Let's go together." Kiri suggested.

"U-ummm, Bakugou asked me to train with him..." she made the quickest excuse that came to her mind.

"Hah?!" he was about to say something more before he saw her pleading eyes. "Don't make it seem like you're blaming me when yo-you're telling the truth." he looked away from everyone to hide the blush he felt to be forming.

"Aww, I want to train together as well but I have so much that I need to buy!" Toru complained.

"The whole class will be training together soon at the camp so don't be sad." (Y/n) ensured.

Sorry for all the time skip

💥🌶

Grenade: So... are we going to train or not?

Me: Oya oya what is this?

The grand lord explosion murder is asking for an invitation?

Grenade: Urusai! And why in the fuck is my chat name Grenade?!

Me: Because you're a literal talking grenade, DUH!

Grenade: Whatever!

Are you going to answer my question or not?!

Me: I mean I did plan to train anyways so why the hell not

You tell me when and where.

Grenade: 8 o'clock, (the same beach where Mi-kun and All Might trained at)