Chapter 15

(Y/n) POV

"-3- the obstacle race is only 4 km! Using my lightning quirk can help me reach the end in just a second. Guess I'll become a show off and have some fun without my light quirk as much then."

The lights started to go out one by one signalling the race is about to start. So here's my plan, make sure to stay in the front at all time so I can create some destruction.

"STAAAAARRRRTTTTT!"

Once all the three lights were off, everyone sprinted forwards, trying to take the lead. I used my ice quirk so I can run on the side of the wall avoiding the crowd.

"Okay, here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?"

"HEH?! Pres Mic is doing the commentary? I mean I'm fine with it as long as he doesn't blow my cover, tho I feel bad for old man. Pfft, Mummy Man!"

"Let's get started right away, Mummy Man. What should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

The obstacle race starts off in a very tight tunnel. I was running above everyone else, enjoying the view that's going on on the ground. In other situations, I would've help my friends to get past, but not this time! Ice start to freeze the starting hall.. Wait ICE?! That's not my doing, which means it's Todo-kun! I looked forward to see someone with red and white hair running and I was right. I speed up my running and now I'm right behind him. It seems like quite an amount of students got out of the ice, one of them being particularly mad.

"I won't let you get away this easily. Both of you icy bitches!" Bakugou shouted as he propel himself forward.

I couldn't give a fuck about what that loud bastard is doing so I looked back and saw a purple hair guy sticking out like a sore thumb again. It seems like he's mind controlling a few of the other students and he's being carried.

"I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic! Take this! My special attack! Gra--" Mineta screamed but fortunately got wacked in back by one of my robots.

"Wait... what are my robots doing here?! They are set on easy mode as well! Why you damn Hamster!"

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with the first barrier! Robo Infernooooo!"

"Thanks for the grand entrance you guys did and also for whacking the annoying grape away." I mentally conversed with my robots.

"So this is what they used in the general entrance exam?" Todo-kun asked.

"Yup!" I exclaimed, happy to see my own inventions being part of the race.

"If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would've prepared something better. Since my old man is watching." Todo-kun said/ INSULTED MY ROBOTS!

Todo-kun used his quirk to freeze the robot in a leaning angle, meaning that it will collapse very soon to prevent anyone else to pass through.

He started to run forward leaving everyone behind, including me because I'm feeling extremely pissed at the moment.

"Todo-kun... you really shouldn't insult an invention made by someone you know. They can get very mad!" I muttered to myself as I used my lightning quirk and jumped onto one of the zero point robots.

"Todoroki from Class 1-A! He attacked and defended in one hit! How elegant! Amazing! He's the first one through! It's, you know, practically unfair! As expected of someone who got in through recommendations! He'd never fought them before, but those Robo Infernos couldn't get past his elite moves!"