Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV

The school finally ended, I'm currently walking around the hallways with my cloak on. I developed this habit a long time ago so I can roam around freely when I have no idea on what I should do with my time. I noticed that Mi-kun was running around heading towards a certain location so I followed silently.

I ran out the school entrance behind Mi-kun and saw that Bakugou was in the distance, walking away. Mi-kun called "Kacchan." and was able to catch up the ask blonde kid. Bakugou does not seem to be in a good mood at the moment... scratch that, he's never in a good mood, anyways, I decided to step back a bit in case things get messy but close enough to hear their conversations.

Mi-kun seemed to be intimidated by "Kacchan" and hesitated.

"Man, I wish I can use telepathy or mind... wait! That might actually work." I thought to myself as I lost focus on the conversation that's happening in front of me. "I need to work on my enhancing glove thing first before I get distracted... wait I totally forgot about Mi-kun and Bakugou!"

I mentally scolded myself for losing track yet again. As I finally got back to the two in front of me...

"What are you trying to say?" Bakugou asked. "Today, I lost t you...! That's all it was...! That's all!" Bakugou said looking down at the ground, trembling. "As I watched the ice guy and icy ass... I thought, "I can't beat them"! Damn it! I ended up agreeing with what that ponytail girl said! Damn it!x3 hey, you too, Deku! I'm just...!" Bakugou finally looked up with some tears in his eye. "I'm just getting started! You hear?! Here, I will become number one!" he said letting his anger out and started to walk away. "You won't beat me again, bastard!"

"There he is!" All Might shouted. "Young Bakugou!"

"Geez! Read the mood you yellow balloon!!!"

"Just so you know... pride is important. You definitely have the abilities needed to become a pro. You still have a lot of–" the ballon said.

"Let go of me, All Might. I can't walk. I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me!" Bakugou said leaving All Might speechless.

"It's good and all that you got over shits quickly but it's not nice to call someone a icy bitch you know~" I said while removing my hood leaving the three surprised.

"*sigh, now I'm the one who's not reading the mood. Oh well~ I won't die from it." (hehehe who knows, you might. *very sinister grin. author-chan talking)

"Shut up bitch. I'll beat you and get first one day, just wait and see!" Bakugou said turning around.

"Ok, but I'm quite impatient so don't make me wait for too long ok~?" I said while grinning like a mad man. "Anyways see you guys tomorrow!" I waved to the three and put my hood back on to sneak home.

{A/N: This chapter and probably the next will be rather short so I apologise. But I'm warning you cause' shit will soon happen... soon. Be prepared, you have been warned!!!}

*a random door appeared behind author-chan for dramatic effects. *door slammed and author-chan ran away before anyone can ask more questions