Chapter 5

{A/N: hey guys I'm back (bitch I'm alive). Let's now get straight into the story because you probably don't wanna listen to my random babbling)

(Y/N) POV

As everything calmed down, Mi-kun started to collapse from exhaustion so I have to catch him before he touches the ground. I waited for a while until All Might and the robots appear so I can hand over the now unconscious kid.

After Mi-kun is gone, I went to check on Bakugou if he's alright to see that he's trembling(?).

"He's probably mad at himself because Mi-kun read him like an open book and won."

I watched as his breath got heavier and started to walk over but All Might has to be faster. He pat Bakugou's shoulder to calmed him down but I can see that the walking grenade is still not satisfied. All I could do is give him a pat on the shoulder as I walk back to the monitor room.

Time skip to monitor room

    "I see that Momo and Todoroki has figure out the glasses"

    "Well, even if I say that... the MVP for this battle is young Iida!" All Might said making most of the class surprise. (except for Momo ofc)

    "It's not either of the winners, Ochako or Midoriya?"asked Asui.

    "Hmmm, well... why is that? Does anyone know?!" All Might asked.

    "He's going to regret asking the class, I can feel it."

    "Yes, Mr. All Might. That's is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugou acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier... it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received...Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka, she let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mache as a real weapon she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. And lastly, (Y/n)-san, she stood in the middle of the massive explosion just for fun. It's very risky and unprofessional. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon which made him late responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact they this war was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Momo explained.

    Iida looked very proud of himself while All Might is trembling probably thinking "she said more than I expected."

    "W-well , young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed but well that was correct! (Y/n), would you mind telling me why did you decide to stand in front of the explosion before we start the second match." All Might asked.

    "Well, I just want to test out how strong each of quirks are."
    "I-i see." All Might said and everyone in the room sweatdropped. "All right everyone, let's change for location and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talking about."

    "Yes sir!" everyone answered except for Bakugou.

    It's time for the second round. Todoroki and Shouji are the heroes while Hagakure and Ojiro are the villains. I decided to help the villains team this time because Todoroki and I has a similar quirk.

    "Ne ne, Hagakure-san, Ojiro-kun. I'll be helping you guys this time." I said with my hood on.

    "Yay, but Ackerman-san, do you have a invisible quirk as well?" Ojiro asked.

"That's a secret for another day~ btw, you can call me (Y/n) without any honorifics, I feel more comfortable that way." I said. "Just a heads up, Todoroki will most likely freeze the whole building right from the start so I need you guys to keep your shoes on just in case. I will be able to defrost your feet so you can walk around but we have to stay quiet. Todoroki will know our exact location thanks to Shouji's quirk so his guard will not be at its highest, when he walks into our room, it's when we'll attack together, do you understand?"

"Hai~"Hagakure said enthusiastically.

As expected, the building was frozen over right after the match started. I hurried over to Ojiro and Hagakure and defrost their feet. We soon heard footsteps heading right to the room we're in.

"You can move if you want but the skin on your feet will come off so you won't be able to fight your best." Todoroki said.

"Than maybe you should look at your surrounding with both your eyes instead." I said as I sneak up behind Todoroki.

"Wh-what? Oh... you defrost their legs, it doesn't matter anyways, I can freeze them again." he said with a smirk as ice wrap around me to prevent any movements.

"Aw come on, you can see me thanks to the glasses." I pouted, "but did you not wonder at all how the others' legs were frozen no more?" I asked as I broke out of the ice with ease. "My quirk is related to ice as well." I finished with a smirk. "You'll have to use your left side to defeat me!" I then give another sinister smirk.

"I will never use my left side in combat." Todoroki said.

"And~ that's why you'll lose." I said as I use my lightning speed to tie the icy hero up. I then defrost the whole building without the needing of heat. "Seen as I took Todoroki down, the two of you try to do a sneak attack on Shouji and I'll defend the nuclear core this time. Good luck~" I said again and pushed the other villains out of the room.

Short Todoroki Pov (Surprise~!)

    I've underestimated the girl's strength, I was able to see her thanks to the glasses but I still lost. I hate to admit it, but she could be as strong as the other pro heroes if not stronger seen as she withstand Bakugou's explosion, if I was the one in the explosion, there's no doubt that I will at least get hurt unlike the girl.

    "Your name is Todoroki right?" asked the girl as she look up to me seen as I'm still standing and is taller.

    "Yes, what do you want?" I said coldly and sat cross legged on the ground.

    "Mean~, I just want to say that you can just call me (Y/n), and wanna ask if I can call you Todo-kun?" she said with such innocence in her voice compared to when she was smirking sinisterly a while ago.

    "It's fine, I don't care anyways Ack...(Y/n)" I said awkwardly because I'm not use to first names and nicknames.

Time skip

3rd POV

    The other two heroes were able to work out a sneak attack on Shouji thanks to their teamwork and (somehow) tie him up. Everyone else in the monitor room was looking at the screens surprised at the power of both (Y/n) and Todoroki.

    For the rest of the matches, (Y/n) decided to sneak around the battlegrounds(?) and observe the others knowledge of their own quirk, she even took notes on future development for All Might because she knows how "great" All Might's teaching skills are. (sarcasm intended).

    "Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" Blah blah blah (Y/n) block off the conversation.

    All Might stormed off at full speed due to the time limit but everyone else thought it was just for show off.

{A/N: And that's the end for chapter 5, comment if you have any unique ideas for the interaction between Bakugou and Midoriya and All Might in the next chapter}