Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV

IT'S FINALLY AFTER SCHOOL. I should head back to the dorms and work on my new idea of an enhancing glove or something, but before that I need to have a chat with Midoriya.

As I walk out of the school, I can see Midoriya talking with Iida and Uraraka about the name "Deku". After they're done with the conversation, I decided that it was the best time to take Midoriya away.

"Midoriya!!" I called out his name to catch the three's attention

"What is it do you need Ackerman-san?" Midoriya questioned tilting his head.

"God how does he act so cute, such a precious cinnamon roll."

"Um, Aizawa-sensei asked for you and he wants you there before he falls asleep, so hurry up." I said as I start to pull him away. "I'm sorry for taking him away from you guys" I added.

"It's alright, we don't want Aizawa-sensei to get mad now do we. We'll see you guys tomorrow!" Uraraka said as she waved us goodbye.

"BYE!!"

The two of us ran into the school building but I dragged Midoriya away into an empty staff room.

"U-umm, Ackerman-san. I thought we're meeting Aizawa-sensei." Midoriya asked nervously.

"I'm sorry, that was the most believable excuse I could make up to get you away." I apologize for lying.

"I-it's okay. So what d-do you need me for?"he stuttered.

"First of all, you can relax. Don't need to be so nervous around me, I ain't gonna eat you. And second, I know about your secret with All Might." I answered his question.

"W-wa-wait!!! How did you know?!" he asked/shouted with obvious surprise.

"Well first, you might know that I create some personal supportive items. One of them are the glasses I wear. I spend most of my time reading or gaming so I need the glasses, but I added a function on the lenses where I can analyse people's quirk and some basic information about them. That's how I know you're quirk is One for All." I told the surprise cinnamon roll.(you did not want to reveal your relationship with the other UA staffs and your parents)

"O-oh, Ackerman-san, can I ask for you to keep this a secret?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"I won't let a word of it slip, and also you should expect that the principle to know the secret. After all, he is the smartest alive... oh right! Midoriya, can I call you Mi-kun from now on?" I asked after promising to keep the secret.

"I'm fine with that, Acker-"

"(Y/n), call me (Y/n)" I cut in before he could finish his sentence.

"H-hai, (y-y/n)-san" Mi-kun stuttered.

"That's more like it, well I see you tomorrow. I need grab my stuff from the classroom so you go ahead." I said as I left the room.(you did not have your bags with you at the moment)

I walk towards the classroom to get my stuff. Everyone already left the school so I put my bag on and wore my invisible cloak so no one will see me walking towards the dorms.

I spent the rest of the day and night on inventing the enhance glove. Just as I finished the blueprint of the invention, my morning alarm went off telling me it's almost time for school.

"Ah... I forgot to have dinner and sleep again"

I decided to take a quick shower and get ready for school. It was still early in the morning so I was able to leave the school campus unnoticed. I went to a nearby cafe to grab a coffee and chocolate muffin for breakfast. It was not much but guess I have to wait for lunch.

Mini time skippu~

We're having regular classes in the morning so I decided to get some sleep in English.

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" asked Pres. Mic as he turned away from the board.

"Everybody heads up. Let's get this party started! That includes you, Ackerman!" he shouted just because he got no answer.

Everyone turn their heads over to where I was seated so in a way I was forced to wake up.

"Why do you have to be so loud in the morning, can I go back to sleep once I answered your question? I forgot to sleep last night" I grumbled in complain.

I swear that everyone in the class sweatdropped and thought something like "how can she forget to sleep?" I answered the question and fell straight back into my slumber.

Another time skip brought to you by our walking grenade

"(y-y/n)-san, it's time for lunch." I heard someone stuttered as my senses came back to me.

"I haven't have this good of a nap in years. Thanks for waking me up Mi-kun, if not I would have skipped lunch." I said as I stretch my arms up.

"Midoriya, you and Ackerman are on first name bases?!"Iida exclaimed.

"Call me (y/n), I'll feel more comfortable. And can I call you by your first name, Uraraka?" I asked as I turned over to the zero gravity girl.

"Sure!! I'll call you (y/n) as well" Ochako said with a huuuge smile on her face.

"Then let's go!! Lunch Rush is the chef here so the food's gonna be awesome~" I jumped out of my seat and walked towards the door.

"(y-y/n), how did you know that Lunch Rush will be the chef." it's the blue robot's turn to stutter.

Oh shit! I forgot that we haven't went to the cafeteria for lunch yesterday. I let my guard down, ahhhhhhhh. What to do what to do?! (Let's say yesterday was a half school day)

"A-ahh... I think I overheard the sensei's conversation yesterday talking with Lunch Rush about the school menu... yea! That's how I found out about the chef for the school" I said as I glanced to the side trying to hide my panic.

Fortunately, we reached the cafeteria and the conversation was cut short. The four of us sat together and talked about random stuff like our quirks and so on. And then, in the afternoon, we finally have...

{A/N: And there we go another chapter. I really have to work on my chapter endings (or whatever you call them). Hope you enjoy, BYE!}(escaping from my responsibilities ^^)