Chapter 17

Bakugou POV
Yes, I know that eavesdropping is not a good thing, but you see... I don't give a fuck. I heard the whole thing icy hot said to fucking deku and icy bitch together but after the two icy bastards went to the forest, I was not able to listen on their conversation.

So I decided to wait and see what'll happen, after god knows how fucking long, half and half fucktard came out by himself. Everyone in our class knows that the bitch never takes care of herself so I went to the cafeteria and if I remember after eating lunch, I might have to bring the bitch some food... actually, why do I give a shit! If she has no energy for the rest of the day and fails, that's her own fucking fault! Tch, I only don't want her to bring me down if that bitch somehow end up in my fucking team... yea! That's why!

I stomped my way over to the cafeteria, still trying to get ahold of my fucking emotions.

"That bitch always gets in my way no matter what!"

Time skip till our cussing grenade finishes his lunch

"Tsk, why did I even waste my money to get the bitch a fucking sandwich"

I thought as I walk over to the patch of pathetic looking trees where I last saw the icy bitch.

"Fuck! Why does she have to fucking sleep in the fucking woods!"

I thought as I first saw the girl sleeping soundly with her back against a tree. Well I don't give a fuck if she's sleeping or not so I just kicked her on the side, knocking her down to the ground as an attempt to wake her up. She stirred in her sleep for a second before sitting back up, trying to rub the sleep off her eyes.

"OI! Wake the fuck up already!" I screamed at the slow ass motherfucker.

"I'm up I'm up, oca-san." the bitch dared to fucking taunt me.

"Fucking eat this shit and move your fat ass already, lunch is almost over." I threw the bag which contains the sandwich at her face hoping to knock her down on the floor, but much to my dismay she fucking caught it.

I will not show my disappointed to a bitch so I turned around and walked towards the stadium before icy bitch there can say anything.

(Y/n) POV

I stared at the grenade's back as he walk off in surprise.

"Did he just show a soft side of him? Heh, who would have thought that the grenade can care for another person like that." I smirked to myself as I took out the sandwich to munch on it while following the grenade's trail.

I jogged into the stadium seen as I'll soon be late if I didn't. Just as I entered the center field, I immediately stopped in my tracks.

"What the fuck are you guys doing, why in the fuck are you wearing those shitty clothes?" I mentally questioned the rest of the Class A girls.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you?!" I heard Momo shouted from the distance.

"Ahh, I see what's going on. Well some punishment is needed."

I walked over to the two perverted boys with a dark aura surrounding me along with a death glare.

"So it's you guys doing, huh? I wish you could've use your brains in your studies or even better strategizing your escape." I said with a smirk and an immense amount of killer intent.

I have never seen those two run faster, not even in the quirk assessment or obstacle course, but no matter how fast they are they can't overrun someone who can go at the speed of light.