Chapter 10

(Y/n) POV

I woke up before the sun rise so I head over to Ground Beta and start doing my training routine. I started off with sprinting laps around the place for fifteen minutes, I counted my laps and it reached over the 30s meaning that I ran over two laps a minute. I did one hand handstand for another fifteen minutes and did one hand pushups for thirty minutes, by now, the sun was only just rising so I played with my lightning quirk for a bit by making the city's light turn on. I set some targets against the cement buildings and start shooting lighting bolts and ice hitting the bullseye every time.

I decided to make an ice bow with some arrows for fun, as I was getting ready to shoot it, 

"Shit, I don't have my other hand, way to ruin the fun." I sighed to myself.

So instead of shooting the arrows, I just threw them at the targets, I wasn't sure at first but I see some kind of steam coming off the arrows so I went over and touch it to realize that it's way colder than the temperature of ice, it's dry ice. If anyone touched it without my quirk, their skin will burn right off, I decided to play around with my quirk more to see if there's any more combos.

I made a bow and arrows out of lightning/light this time and start throwing, the effect with this quirk is that the arrows move at the speed of light, I also found out that after hitting its target, I can control the arrow to disperse and the element will wrap around the target which is convenient.

The last experiment I tried is mixing up both ice and lightning to make bow and arrows. I threw just one arrow this time, and the second it reached the target, a very bright light beam shot up. I walked over and place a concrete slab over the light to find it go right through the slab light it wasn't even there. This effect will be useful when you found a villain hideout or something. The target was also frozen over with the temperature of ice, this is proven to be effective if a villain is shot by my arrow. I decided to end the training as it is now seen as it's almost eight in the morning.

I head back to my home and took a quick shower and went out to the closest cafe for breakfast

I head back to my home and took a quick shower and went out to the closest cafe for breakfast. I did got some glances and stares from the people around probably due to my one arm situation but I ignored it anyways, it's not like I will only have one arm by the end of today.

After finishing my meal, I went to the certain lab room to find a girl slightly shorter than me with pink hair walking around the room, looking through the tools that were provided.

"Ummm, are you–"I started to ask but was cut off.

"I'm Hatsume Mei! You're the one that needs a hand right?" she asked getting a little too close to my face.

"Y-yes, can you please get off me? I can't breathe." I said trying my best to back away without harming anyone.

"Ok! Let's get to work! I have a few ideas on how to make your arm we can–" she started but it's my turn to cut her off this time.

"Ummm, about that. I already did the whole design so I just need your help with building because... well you know." I said looking at where my right arm was supposed to be.

"Ok gotcha, let's get to work so we'll have time to work on more babies!" she said enthusiastically, completely not offended by my words at all.

"B-babies?!" I shouted/muttered to myself.

Ignoring the "Baby" part of the conversation, we went straight to work. Surprisingly, after going through my design, Hatsume understood my ideas and was on the same page as me. We're able to finish my arm without any explosions happening and was done at around six. We had dinner together sharing ideas for "babies" and the possible companies that will be present during the sports festival. I also paid for her meal as thanks, before separating ways I warned her.

"Hatsume, please promise me that you'll never make another copy of this arm/glove." I requested.

"Why? It's such a cool baby." She asked.

"Because if this is sold to the wrong hands, things won't look so good." I explained.

She seemed to understand what I'm trying to say and promised me on not making another copy. We said our goodbyes to each other and I head back home to call it a day.

🥦👓🌸❄️(you exchanged numbers with Shinso and class 1-A)

Mi-kun: I wonder if (Y/n)-chan is all right.

Iida: I hope she's doing fine with one arm.

Ochako: This is (Y/n) we're talking about, ofc she's alright.

Iida: But it's still such a shock to find out that she's related to Fubuki.

Mi-kun: I have a lot of notes on Fubuki, I wonder if they'll be of use to (Y/n).

(Y/n) has enter the chatroom

Ochako: (Y/n)!

Iida: (Y/n) welcome back, how are you?

Mi-kun: (Y/n)! Daijōbu?!

Me: Hey guys! Don't worry, I'm fine.

And Mi-kun, i'm sure your notes will be useful.

Mi-kun: What about your left arm?

Ochako: Will you go to school tomorrow?

Iida: As a student from the best hero school, you should not miss a single class.

Me: even if you're gravely injured from a villain attack?

Iida: ...

Ochako: Iida-kun!

Me: Pfft. I'm just kidding class pres, I'll be at school tomorrow

and answer your questions ok?

Iida: That will be appreciated, and I apologise for my lack of consideration.

Me: Apologise accepted.

Anyways we should get some rest, we have school tomorrow.

Iida: That's a good idea, goodnight everyone.

Mi-kun: Good night, see you guys tomorrow!

Ochako: Oyasuminasai, minna-san!

Me: Nighty night.

(Y/n) has left the chatroom.

Even though I told the trio to go sleep, I'm here getting my snacks and computer to watch anime, after another five hour session of anime watching, I finally turned in, wondering what's the school have in store for us tomorrow.