Chapter 12

(Y/n) POV

"Wh-what's going on?" I heard Ochako said as I was packing my bag. I couldn't care less on what's happening so I just mind my own business.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked.

"We can't get out! What did you come here for, anyway?" grape head complained.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugou annoyingly said. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras."

"Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!" Iida lectured. I finished packing away all my stuff and started to walk out the class, if the others do not intend on moving at all, I'll just use my hoverboard.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." I heard a familiar voice said making me walk faster towards the exit. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" the one speaking turned out to be Shinshou. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" he continued. "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away. I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." he finally finished his speech, turning over to me and a ghost smile formed on his lips.

"Shinso-kun!!! Mou, stop scaring my friends." I ran over to give him a sight smack over his head.

"Gomen, gomen. I just said whatever came to my mind. Anyways, how can you tolerate with people like him." he said pointing at our class grenade.

"Ehh... you meet people along the way and learned how to treat each one of them different I guess." I shrugged while scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey, hey!" someone else said. "I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" an oddly familiar person shouted.

"Tetsu Tetsu! You're spitting saliva everywhere!" I said with a smile towards one of my rarely seen friends.

"Hi there (Y/n)-chan!" he greeted me with huge toothy grin.

"How many times have I told you to stop with the chan thing." I said with a pout while Bakugou started to walk away, totally ignoring out conversation.

"You ignorin' me, bastard!" Tetsutetsu said when he saw Bakugou walking away.

"Wait a minute, Bakugou! What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima said running up to the class exit.

"It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top." he answered 'simple and manly' as Kirishima said and walked off.

Some of the class agreed with him but he still made us some enemies, we going to have a hard time during the sports festival but before I forget...

"Shinso! Do you want to train together for the sports festival?" I said the purple hair male.

"Sure, it'll be useful if I train anyways, why not do it with someone I know." he answered with a shrug.

"Then let's go!" I shouted and pulled him away from the crowd. "Bye bye, Minna! Let's aim for the top, shall we?" I asked with the biggest smile I've shown in a while.

In response I got some "yes"es, nods and thumbs up (Kirishima & Tetsutetsu)

Time skip to gym

I brought/dragged Shinso with me towards a gym that I had designed years ago, it's opened to heroes only but I still train here from time to time. There is a big fighting ring placed in the middle, sandbags are placed in a row, slightly separated from each other. Weights, all type of muscle training equipment, treadmills, and yoga mats placed around the gym in an orderly manner.

"Welcome." I paused and open up my arms dramatic effect. "To the place where we'll be training."

"Wow, I never knew this place existed." he said in awe.

"Of course you wouldn't know about this place, only heroes or authorised people are allowed here." I explained.

"Then why and how are we here?" he asked in confusion.

"I designed this place, so ofc I'm allowed here, and you my friend, are my guest." I said pointing at Shinshou while smirking.

"Sugoi." he said under his breath so only I can hear it.

"You should close your mouth before you eat up all the dust and flies in the world." I said patting on his shoulder before heading over to the yoga mats for stretches.

Shinso was doing alright with most of the stretches but he could be more flexible. For next week, I'm mainly focusing on training his strength and combat skills, that way he can also think faster in fight. We were doing weight lifting today, and while Shinso is getting set up with the weights, a certain hot-tempered blonde enter the gym.

"(Y/n), how is that guy able to enter?" Shinso asked lifting the weights.

"I sent invitation for every Class A student so they can train for the sports festival, I just didn't expect anyone to turn up today." I answered while setting up my own set of weights which is five times of what Shinso can lift.

"C-can you actually lift all that?" Shinso gulped, a bit surprised.

"Yup." I answered with a smile, it seems like the grenade noticed our presence as well and started to stomp over to us.

"What are you extras doing here." he said glaring at mainly Shinso.

"Weight lifting." Shinso answered without even batting an eye.

"Tch, how did you guys even get in, this place is only for strong people like me." he said arrogantly.

"Nono, this place is made for heroes to train. The ones with the invitation letter you have are also allowed to be in here." I corrected.

"How do you know that I have the invitation anyways." he said eying me suspiciously.

"Because I was the one who sent out the letters to every Class A student, and you should show some respect to the owner, you wouldn't want to be kicked out now, do we?" I said with the most innocent yet sinister smile I can put on sending shivers down both of the males.

The rest of the day ended up with me and Shinso in a continuous cycle of running on the treadmill, weight lifting and doing pushups/situps/stretches. The two of us completely ignored the grenade who was doing his routine, how? You might ask. Because this place have a strict rule of keeping your voice down and no quirks are allowed, making the grenade quite frustrated. Heh, serves him right.

Bakugou POV (I realized that I keep on doing his POV for ending the chapter)

DAMN IT! The two of them are totally ignoring me! Why is she helping some extras with their training, and what did she mean when she said that she's the owner? Is she from some kind of elite rich family? Isn't she the daughter of Fubuki? Is she adopted now? AHHH WHY DO I CARE?

I kept on shouting in my thoughts as I take out my frustration in the sand bags, but no matter how much or how hard I punch them they still won't break, what are they made out of anyways. (sand idot)