Chapter 19

(Y/n) POV
"The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person!"

"Pfft, no kidding."

"From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugou! Versus-- She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochako Uraraka!"

"You're the one that make things float, right, Round Face?" Bakugou said.

"Oi! Don't call her that! And since when can grenades talk?"

"If you're gonna withdraw, do it now. You won't get off with just an "ouch."" the grenade continues to talk.

"Eighth match, start!"Pres Mic announced and right off the bat, Ochako sprint over to Bakugou while bending down for acceleration.

"Withdrawing is not a choice!" Ochako said as she ran towards her opponent.

"Then die." Bakugou plainly said.

"You shouldn't be telling everyone to die, Bakugou."

The match was a constant cycle on Ochako attempting to touch Bakugou to make him float but he was able to defend himself. Everyone was watching with a grim face or they already covered their face, not being able to watch the fight. The heroes started to shout at Bakugou for not ending the fight and booing at him. I couldn't take it any longer so I ran straight to the commentary booth.

"(Y-Y/n)?" I heard Mi-kun questioned as I stormed my way towards the booth at the speed of light.

"You call you guys a pro!?" my voice rang out through the stadium. "If that's what you think of this fight right now, carrying your worthless self back home and change your careers! Bakugou kept his guard up the whole time because he is wary of the strength of his opponent who had made it this far. He's doing everything in order to win that's why he can't go easy on her, if you can't even see that then you're not worthy to become a hero. The both of them are trying their hardest to advance to the next match, and if you're here to discourage anyone of the students then shut your damn mouth and leave the stadium." I stated.

When I saw Ochako began to raise her hands, I smiled knowing exactly what her plan was. After linking her hands together, all the rocks from the sky fell due to the sudden gravity it now has. Ochako ran towards Bakugou and was about to make contact with him but unfortunately, he set off a huge ass explosion cause her to fall back due to the sudden force. Ochako stood back up but all the energy she has left seemed to run out as she fell to the ground.

I was the first to react after Midnight announced Bakugou's win. I ran over to Ochako and lift her up and walked towards the exit. Just as I past Bakugou, I told him...

"Congratulations on winning, though I think that you should get your wrist healed up before it starts to swell." I advice with a smile before running off towards Recovery Girl with Ochako in my hands.

A small time skip

I'm sitting next to Ochako when Mi-kun opened the door to our room.

"Man I lost." Ochako said scratching the back of her neck with a smile.

"If I weren't with you since the moment after the match I won't be able to tell that you're faking it."

"I got carried away at the end thinking I could do it, dang it." she sighed.

"Uraraka-san, what about your injuries? Are you okay?" Mi-kun asked with concern.

"Yeah, Recovery Girl took care of me! It was only moderate healing so it wouldn't drain my stamina, so I've got scratches and stuff, though. Man, but that Bakugou was really strong! He totally got me. I need to work harder, too!" Ochako said the last part out with frustration bu froze when she realized that Mi-kun was frozen in shock.