Chapter 21

(Y/n) POV

"Ahh, cramps! O how I fucking miss... hating these shits"

I complain to myself as I roll around on my bed trying to find a more comfortable position to lay on while watching my anime, but before I can achieve that grand goal, someone has to interrupt.

"(Y/n) stop lazing around, we're heading to the hospital to visit Ingenium." Recovery Girl said as she peeked through my now open door.

"It's time to go already?!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of my bed before scuttling off to grab my close and into the bathroom and changed. "Ok, I'm done. Let's go!"

The two of us first went to get some flowers before heading to the hospital where Ingenium is now staying along with a certain friend's mother.

"You should head to Ingenium first while I have to run some errand. I'm guessing you're visiting Rei afterwards?" I nodded to answer the hero. "Then you can just leave when you're done and not wait for me."

Before she can say anymore I ran right into the building, wanting to visit the good hero friend of mine. "Don't run in the hallways!" was the last thing I heard from Recovery Girl before entering the glass doors before slowing down to a walk towards the reception.

"Hi there, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked me with a small smile.

"I'm here to see Ingenium." I replied.

"I'm sorry but what's your relationship with him?" she asked suspiciously.

I used my glasses to scan her quirk. "Hehh they put someone with a simple lie detecting quirk, not bad"

I smiled to myself, satisfied with the hospital's security before answering. "Ingenium is a good friend of mine."

"I see... he's in room 348 (made up) on the third floor." she answered once she made sure I'm not lying.

"Thank you!" I said before heading towards the elevator.

Once I reached the room, a sad and worry feeling started to build up in me. I knocked on the door and entered after getting a quiet "come in" from the hero.

"Hey... It's been a while hasn't it." I said with a small smile before placing the flowers in the vase in the room.

"Yea... you sure have grown up." Tensei said as he attempt to sit up.

"Don't you dare move a muscle." I ran towards him and laid him back down to the bed.

"You're still the same huh, worrying over the smallest issue." he said with another smile even though he's obviously tired.

"Hey, you can't blame me for taking care of my past stupid babysitter. You never missed an appointment just because you don't want to disappoint me, even when you have blood is literally gushing out from every part of you." I said and the both of us laugh quietly, afraid to disturb the other patients. "Anyways, how's Iida?" I asked and immediately a frown appeared on the male's face.

"I feel like a failure, even though he looks up to me. I let him saw me in such a critical condition, he probably thinks I'm a disappointment as well." he looked away from me.

"Don't say that about yourself! You should also know that your brother will never think of you like that. You just came across an obstacle in life, instead of being all depress, focus on recovering yourself so you can jump over it next time!"I encouraged.

Before Tensei can reply, the door of the room slide open to reveal another blue hair male.

"Iida-kun! Konichiwa!" I greeted my friend.