Chapter 25

(Y/n) POV

"UGH SCHOOL! Not enough sleep yet again!" I sighed to myself as I head over to class.

"Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugou?!" I heard two voices shouted in the distance.

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Bakugou shouted, making me curious and walked faster.

"Omg, (Y/n) has to see this." what I think is Kiri-kun's voice said.

"See what?" I asked as I swung open the door... silence and then, "PFFTHAHAHHSJAJAHAHJAHAJAHJHAHAHA! OH MEH GAWD! Jean really had outdone himself this time!!!" I laughed out and clutched onto my stomach, trying my best to not fall on the floor due to laughter.

"Did you know about this?!" he shouted at me but a blush, probably because he's mad.

"Ya bet! And boi am I glad that I didn't say a thing!" I said, knowing that the grenade will get angrier.

"YOU BITCH!" he shouted and his normal hair style came out.

"It's back." the two laughing male said in unison.

I walked over to the seat and her that they're now on the hero killer topic.

"I heard Endeavor saved you, right?" Sato asked.

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" Hagakure said.

"Yeah. He saved us." Todo-kun answered, looking down onto his table.

"Yeah." Mi-kun answered as well.

"Sigh* You liars."

"I saw on the news, that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagine someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out." Ojiro said.

"He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?" Pikachu asked.

"Video? You mean of the hero killer?" <Ojiro>

"Yeah. seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?" Kaminari asked.

"Oi! Pikachu!" I slightly glared at the yellow hair male.

"Oh, Ii-- Sorry!" he apologised, getting my message.

"No, it's fine. It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!" Iida said, going back to his normal persona.

"Iida... Mi-kun... Todo-kun... can you come out for a second?" I asked the three male.

"Ah, sure (Y/n)." Mi-kun answered, not suspecting anything.

The four of us walked in silence, with me leading the way. I turning into a dark corner and waited for the rest to follow. I lean against the wall and look at them with my poker face.

"So... mind telling me why are you lying?" I asked as I saw Iida and Mi-kun started to sweat.

"W-what do you m-mean, (Y-y/n)?" Mi-kun stuttered.

"I meant exactly what I said. Why are you lying about Endeavor saving your asses." I said again.

"We didn't lie." Todo-kun without showing any emotions.

"Did the dog told you to not say anything?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrow and smirking.

"Who??" they asked in confusion.