Chapter 14

(Y/n) POV

Today is the sports festival and I'm really excited! I finally got a nice sleep and i'm now full of energy... is what I would like to say but this is reality and it fucking sucks. Out of all the nights I could have got a nightmare, it has to be that one night right before a big event! Before we start with the whole sports festival thing, let me complain/explain to you about my nightmare.

Into the dream world~

I was walking down an overly familiar road, it's familiar yes, but where am I? I couldn't answer my own question until I see a particular house in the distance, also known as my house. I walked over to the house like any normal person would returning home. As I got closer, I can see that the front gate and doors are barely hanging from where they're supposed to be. This isn't something that should happen, I ran over quickly but also as silently. I sneaked into my own yard trying not to make any sound because I don't know if there's any strangers in my house.

I opened the front door of the house, the hanging door creating a creepy creaking sound that echoes throughout the hallways, I peered into my own house to find it covered in shadows, not a hint of something alive inside. I walked in and removed my shoes before I slowly creeped across the hallways of what once was my house and into the shadows. I walked silently again down the hallways until a loud creak sound from under my foot. I mentally cursed to myself because if there was anyone at all in the house, they'll know that someone unwanted had join their company. I stood still, not moving a muscle in the shadow, hoping that the intruder of my house will make a move first and I can use the darkness as my advantage to attack instead. No footsteps were heard even after a minute had passed, but what made their way towards me were some kind of thick liquid. I couldn't make out what kind of substance it was seen as I'm standing in the dark. As if my quirk high spec has abandoned me, I made a stupid move forward, continuing into the dark corridor. Based on my memories, I'm probably inside the living room right now. And the sudden thought of "why haven't I turn on the light." came to me, making me mentally facepalming myself. I reached out to my right side, hoping to meet the wall where the light switch to the living room should be. I sensed something on the wall that felt similar to how a switch should be so I did what I do with switches and managed to turn on the lights, washing away the shadow.

I looked around the room to see if anything is out of ordinary, the sight in front of me made me frozen in fear, which is something that does not happen to me quite often. My parents' bodies lied there on the ground exactly like how it did the night I got my quirks.

"M-mum? D-dad?" I questioned to myself, not believing what I'm seeing in front of me.

"Isn't it nice to see them again?" an unknown yet familiar voice said behind me, snapping me out of my trance.

I turned around to see a guy with pale blue hair sticking out of the black hoodie he's wearing, I can recognize the murderer of my parents anywhere.

"Tomura Shigaraki, what are you doing here." I hissed at him like how the cats did to Bakugou.

"Showing you your parents for one last time." he said bringing his hands out of his hoodie in a surrendering way?

"I don't need a refresh on the scene, I will be able to remember it even if I'm suffering amnesia." I continue to hiss at the older male. "Then, I'll rephrase what I just said. What's your motive of showing me my parents."

"To give you a warning." he said smirking, the image of my house collapse into nothing, now we're in a white room with absolutely nothing. "You've escape death for about eleven years. I'll make you go through what would seem like eleven years in hell before I kill you off myself." he threatened me with a sinister grin on his face.