Chapter 11

(Y/n) POV

It's already morning... again! I woke up early so I was the only one on the school main campus after I had my breakfast. I was walking around the halls taking a detour towards our class but of course, someone has to stop my peaceful walk.

"(Y/n)-shounen, can you come with me to the principal office?" the deflated balloon asked.

"Sure!" I said hiding any annoyance I had just a moment ago. "How are you doing? Healing up alright?" I asked the hero as we walk over to the principal office.

"Yes, thanks to recovery girl. And how are you doing, with a new arm and all." <All Might>

"This thing came out better than I thought, I have to thank Hatsume again for that. Did I tell you that this "baby" here can pull off a punch as strong as you can?" I said, sounding slightly like Hatsume for a sec there. All Might was not able to respond to my revelation seen as he went speechless, I mean his quirk is very strong and now I made an arm that can be just as strong as his quirk. Before he even got any word out, we arrived at the talking hamster's office

"W-we're here." he said still trying to process what I just said. He opened the door and let me in first while he followed behind.

"Ah, I see you came to school early today. Only four hours of sleep again?" the hamster asked.

"You know it!" I replied with a smile.

"Kiddo, you really should sleep more, it's not good for your health." <All Might>

"Yes, mom~. But this has been how I live for what, eleven years?" I replied.

"Come on, we should get straight to the point. (Y/n), you already know that the sports festival is drawing near. You should also know that you're as powerful as All Might over there." he said making a smug grin forming on my face. "Wipe that smile off your face please. Anyways, to make things "fair" for the other students, you're not allowed to bring any one of your inventions." at that point, I have my hand raised indicating that I have something to say. "Before you say anything, let me finish. You can bring your hand and glasses along." my hand went down. "Put you can't use the power punch or analyse others quirks starting from today. That's all from me do you have any more questions?"

"I can't finds any loopholes! I can't even start analysing today, damn this talking hamster."

"sigh* Fine, I'll do as you say, I haven't have a challenge since forever. I do have one question though, am I allowed to train with other students." I asked in defeat.

"Yes, you can do that, you can also train students that are not part of your class." Uncle Nezu said.

"Is that all?" he nodded. "Then I'll head over to class, don't wanna be late now do we." I said as I walk myself out the door.

"Wait! (Y/n)-shounen. Can you promise me one thing?" All Might asked.

"Sure." I said without looking back.

"You can't just make a promise with someone without even knowing what the deal is." he said sighing.

"I trust you, and if you have a deal for me right now, it's probably related to Mi-kun." I said turning around see a face full of shock.

"H-how can you tell? Am I that much of an open book?" he asked sweat dropping.

"Considering that you have a deal when the sports festival is coming up, I could guess just about what it's about. So... you want me to go easy on him or go all out?" I asked again.

"I want him to let everyone in the world to know "I am here" but that goes the same to you. Show the world what you have within that body of yours and let the world see what potential does Midoriya and the rest of the class have as well." he requested with a big smile on his face.