Chapter 18

{A/n: He's so fucking hot!!!!}

(Y/n) POV

Next up! Todo-kun against Sero, never really got a chance to have a nice chat with that guy but let's hope that he won't suffer too much from this fight. Our class does not even need to say a thing and we all know that Todo-kun has a higher chance at winning.

"He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the hero course, it's Hanta Sero! Versus-- taking second, then first in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid! He wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the hero course, it's Shouto Todoroki!" Pres Mic announced and from where I'm sitting, I can tell that Todo-kun is not in his best mood, my guess is that he had a talk with Endeavor 'cause we both hate that excuse of a father.

Right off the bat, before Todo-kun can do anything, Sero wrapped his tape around both the arms and legs to swing Todo-kun out of bounds, but before his plan can succeed Todo-kun decided to freeze the whole place up like I expected. Before the ice can get anywhere near the audience, in this case our class. I put up an ice wall of my own which is thin but strong along the sides so no one can get hurt but will still be able to see the stage. I waited until Midnight announced that Todo-kun won then I jumped down from the side, surprising the class.

"Sheesh Todo-kun, I can feel your anger radiating off you but you have to calm the fuck down if you don't want anyone to be killed here." I said as I place my hand on the ice, making it disappear from thin air without leaving a trace. "Todo-kun come and warm this guy up, I'm afraid if using my electricity will only make things worse."

After making sure that both Todo-kun and Sero were alright, I head over to the break room where I should be waiting for my next battle with someone from Class B.

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match! The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus-- my–ah...o-our little snow princess from the hero course, it's (Y/n) (L/n)! Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too--" Pres Mic got cut off ^^

"Um... please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by "assassin'? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life." Ibara said.

"Well said." I gave her a thumbs while she just gave me a small smile back.

"I-I'm sorry!" <Pres Mic>

"In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School not for wicked reasons, but for the salvation of the other." Ibara said and I swear light started to shine on her.

"I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!" hahaha the hero has to apologise!!

"I thank you for your understanding." she said and bowed down.

"You did a good job making Pres Mic apologise, he should learn to control that mouth of his." I said and send her another smile that can even fool the enemy to think I'm friendly.

"A-anyway, start!" yup, he's embarrassed.

"Though I won't be holding back, not after coming this far. Electrical discharge...1.3 Million Volts!" I send the bolts at her without holding back, don't worry, I know that her vines can absorb the shock. As expected, she turned around and separated her vines to make a shield while the rest grew over to my location, attempting to grab me. Of course, if I didn't have my speed I won't be able to dodge but seen as her back is against me right now, I ran swiftly over to her and send a bit of electricity, just enough so that she froze for a second. I then pushed her out of bounds without causing her any physical damage.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!" <Pres Mic> "(Y/n) Advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

"I wasn't able to do anything." Ibara said as she walked away, dejected.

"Don't say that, if you went up against the other electric boy in our class, you're guaranteed to win... just don't tell him I said that, I don't want to end up be the one who shatters his pride." I whispered the last part with a wink.

"Good job, Shiozaki! (Y/n)!" I heard Tetsutetsu shouted. I left from my side and sprinted up to watch the next match... Iida vs. Hatsume! During the whole time, I was silently laughing my ass off as Hatsume kept on selling her items. (I didn't want the grenade to shout at me for laughing out loud and disturb my fun so yea.)

After the match is done, Mi-kun started to mutter again so he didn't notice Ochako leaving the group in silence. As much as I wanted to go and cheer her up, I can tell that she'll need some alone time before she's ready to interact with anyone else.

Mina and Aoyama's fight was just as I expected, though it seems like Mi-kun kept on changing his notes up. And the next fight would be Tokoyami against Momo, as much as I hate to say this, Tokoyami has a bigger chance at winning seen as Momo didn't know his weakness. Though if Momo was able to connect the dots of what normal shadow's "weaknesses" are than she'll know, but she'll also need to be quick this round in order to win.

The results came out as expected, I can tell that Momo was very discourage from the results but this is something that she'll have to go through herself. Next match! Kiri-kun against Tetsu-kun! To be honest, I can't really predict which side will be able to win this time, their quirk, personality and strength are way too similar with one another.

"(Y/n), who do you think will win this round?" Mi-kun asked.

"I cannot tell... they are like twins and also they are both my close friends so I will not allow myself to take any one of their sides." I answered truthfully.

"If Kirishima heard that, he'll definitely say 'So Manly!'" Sero commented from his seat.

The fight pretty much just consist of an intense fist fight, so after a few punches (I couldn't stand seeing my friends punching each other) I sprinted to where Ochako should be, assuming that both Iida and Mi-kun is there already.

"OCHAKO!" I shouted as I slam the door open and ran towards her to give her a hug. "I'll only say this, go out there and give that grenade your best! Show the world that a girl can put up a good fight as well!"

Ochako pull out of the hug a minute later after calming down a bit and gave the three of us a thumbs up, even though she's trying her hardest not to tremble. "Let's meet in the finals!" she said with the best smile she can put on.

(sowy for short chapter cuz author-chan is lazy as fuck) :3