Chapter 2

Y/n POV

It's finally the first day of school! I haven't went to a school since elementary school (parents death, you have high spec so school is not needed), but the talking hamster made me enter through recommendation because he doesn't want me to be shut in my room all day everyday. As I open the door of class 1-A, the first thing I see are two people arguing.

"Sigh, what a great way to start the day." I thought as I walked over to the two.

"He's right, you shouldn't be putting your legs up on the table, it's school property." I said to the spiky ash blonde hair guy.

"Huh? I don't care. What junior high did you go to, you side characters?!" He said in a challenging tone.

"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya."the dark blue hair guy introduced.

"Somei?! So you're a damn elite, huh? And what about you? Are you another elite as well, siding with that damn side character." the ash blond kid said as he glared at me.

"You know, "that person" has a name. My name is (Y/N) Ackerman, this is the first school I went if you exclude elementary." I introduced myself.

"Heh? Are you that stupid to not be able to enter a school till now." the still not introduced ash blonde kid said making fun of me.

"No, I just find no need to go to school when I can learn all the school materials just from reading books." I answer.

As everyone's attention turn over to the door, I see the green hair kid from the entrance exam. Iida walked over to the kid but I decided to block off their conversation and grab a seat two seats behind the ash blonde kid(let's say there's an extra seat on the left column). I already know what's going to happen next so when the old man(Aizawa) took out the sports uniform from his sleeping bag(what does he even have in there?!?!) I was mentally prepared.

Mini time skip

I decided to shut off the conversations again and use my glasses to get the students' names while analysing their quirk. When I see the ash blonde kid walk up to the circle, that's when I start to pay attention.

"DIE...!"he shouted as a blast went off from his hand to propel the ball.

"What kind of hero says that!"

"It looks fun" a pink girl said with a big smile.

"Oh boy, these kids do not know what going to happen."

"It looks fun...huh."Aizawa-sensei said and gave his little speech while smirk sinisterly. "Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judge to have no potential... and will be punished with expulsion."

"Well this is gonna be fun to watch the others struggle. Thx for the entertainment, old man."I thought to myself as I manage to contain my laughter.

"Welcome to UA's hero course!" he concluded.

3rd POV

Time skip to the 50m dash

It's Iida Tenya and Asui Tsuyu turn to run, once they're done (Y/n) walks up to Iida.

"That was not the best you can do. You just don't want to disable your engines right?" she whispered so no one else but Iida can hear it.

"H-how did you know, I never told anyone." he said as he tried to hide his shock and keep quiet at the same time.

"I have my ways." she winked as she walk back towards the class.