Chapter 11

The month of February has come all too quickly. The snow is slowly stopping as the warm sun is being allowed to shine more and more. Though the cold breezes don't stop but the slowly growing nature continues.

Things have gotten better. I haven't called or texted Louis at all since his departure, it's too much to emotionally deal with. Talking to him, talking to the guy who left town, giving me two days notice.

Eleanor left about a week ago. Her farewell was just as bittersweet, I know it took a toll on Zayn whether he admits it or not. The mood around the apartment is more sullen lately, both of us trying to cheer another up with the fact two people that we became dependent on left.

Sarah and Niall do their best to cheer us up, inviting us over, having dinner with us whenever they can. It doesn't help as much as they would like though. I have improved my attitude lately - but Zayn's has gotten worse.

Harry is doing a great job of cheering me up - friendly by all means. Studying in the library was fine, Zayn's jealousy still there but lessening every passing day.

Biting my lip I try to contain my smile as Harry smirks over at me. Shaking my head I look to my book and notes. I feel his foot kick at my leg and I smile widely, shaking my head.

"Stop." I whisper to him, glancing up at him before looking down.

"What?" He smiles innocently.

"Harry this is the fifth time we've tried studying together. I told you it was a bad idea." I stare down at my books again.

"Okay fine, I'll stop trying to make you smile then." He mocks in a deep voice, I roll my eyes and continue looking over my notes.

"Professor Devon is a real hard ass about her class." Harry comments quietly. I look up at him and nod in agreement.

"Yeah, she is." Harry's hair is a mess, he was wearing a beanie today and once he took it off his curls were flopping around in his face instead of styled back.

"Sometimes I don't think it's worth it. Like yeah business is a good thing to have under your belt but... she makes it like a living hell." Harry explains.

"Then drop the class." I smirk at Harry who rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"You wish I would." He clears his throat and sits up in his seat. "I still think we should study somewhere else aside from the library." I raise an eyebrow and shake my head at Harry who gives me his charming smile.

"That's called a date." I point out.

"You and Liam studied together at the café place." He lifts his hand up as if to motion towards it. I stare at his hand for a moment before moving my eyes back to him with a half smile.

"Yeah but... but that's Liam." I argue - not making much of a point.

"And I'm Harry." He replies, resting his hand on his chest now with a confused look.

"Yeah, exactly my point." I quietly reply, looking back down to my papers.

"Exactly your point." Harry voices back my words with a teasing tone. "Your point is illogical. Besides I have interests in other girls, I'm going on a date this Friday." He says in a steady tone. My eyes lift to look at him but his eyes are now glued to his paper.

"You what?" I feel my mouth slightly open at his words.

"Yeah, I'm a guy Jules. I'm not going to wait around for someone with a boyfriend to fall into line." I feel my eyebrows scrunch together and my mouthpart in slight disgust by his words.

"Fall into line? There's a line of girls waiting for you?" I question his ego. He shrugs, still not looking up at me.

"You don't really know me as well as you think." He quietly replies, writing a few things down onto his paper.