Chapter 22

Your Song - Ellie Goulding

________

"Well that went well." Sarah sighed as we walked back towards the side of the house where all our stuff was. I glance at Sarah who's shoulders sagged a bit, the boys were gone now - leaving right after dinner with Niall's brother to see the town and have some fun.

"You can meet his family more during the wedding and the reception and all that." I comfort her with my best attempt, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close.

Sarah didn't get much of a chance to talk let alone meet the members of Niall's family that was here - all of them enveloped in the wedding and seeing Niall for the first in what felt like forever for them.

Sarah understood of course, they wanted to catch up with him, though her hopes were slightly smashed by the complete ignoring show they put on while she sat next to him. They weren't really ignoring her - their focus just seemed to refuse to waver towards her.

"Well tonight will be fun." I attempt yet again to cheer her up. "Girls night." I sing in a cheery voice. Sarah perks up a bit at the words, smiling once again - her blue eyes retuning back to pure happiness.

"Yes." She clapped her hands a few times, the energy seeming to originate from that. She turns to me, pausing and looking me over. "You're going to need a different outfit." She nods.

"Sarah." I shake my head, but of course my protest in a change of outfit was ignored whens he pulled me with her down the hallway and to her room.

"Don't worry, I packed some clothes for you." She smiles over at me.

"Well seeing as you're half my size, I'm guessing 'packed' means 'bought'." I frowns, watching her dig through her suitcase and pull out a few variants of dresses. I spot a soft colored purple one that seems to be the most loose fit and casual. Grabbing it I smile at Sarah who glares at me.

"I knew you would pick that one." She sighs. "I shouldn't have even brought it. It looks like something you would wear to church on Easter Sunday." She states, hands on her hips as she examines it.

"Well I picked a dress, I'm going to change into it for you, so be happy." I state firmly with a smile. Sarah sighs and nods, mumbling to herself as she sorts through some outfits for herself.

Leaving her room I begin to get ready. Taking my hair down from the ponytail, grabbing a pair of tall boots and a gray jacket to match the boots. Pulling my hair back with a headband I touch up my make up and go back across the hall to Sarah's room.

Sarah wears a black dress, fit perfect to her fit and flawless figure, a white leather jacket to cross with the black and a pair of heels on.

"Where are we going?" I question, arms folded and lips tightly pursed as I examine her outfit. She smiles and shrugs,

"We're going to go around the town. Maybe find a few clubs or bars." She shrugs yet again.

"How do you know clubs are the same here as they are in the states?" I ask her as she puts on a fresh layer of lipstick. "And I believe that bars are called pubs here... I could be wrong though." I chime in before she answers.

"Jules, I am trying to make the best of this trip. Please just be happy and go with me on my endeavors." She gives me her pleading blue eyes and I roll my eyes with a quick nod.

"Fine." I sigh before she squeals and pulls me after her.

~~~

Sarah and I tour the surprisingly lively streets of the city closest to the wedding. Everyone seems to be set at a pace of enthusiasm and happiness. Everything here just seemed better - happier, than in the states.