Part 84 ~ Fairy Dust

~ Ariana's point of view ~ 

Who the hell does this nurse think she is?? . . does she honestly think she can forbid me from giving Michael oral?? . . . Oh hell to the NO!! she can stand there and look at me stupid all she wants, I'm gonna continue pleasing my baby . . there's nothing she can do!!

"I want you to leave this room right now or I will call the doctor and he will personally throw you out of this hospital room!!!!"

Haha . . does she really think that will stop me? . . I pull the covers aside and wrap my hand around Michael's dick again. The look on the nurse's face is PRICELESS! . . I take him in my mouth and continue doing what I was doing before she walked in. I can see in the corner of my eye that she's standing there not knowing what to say or how to react . . . she better not react at all . . why can't she just leave us alone?? . . . . all I want is some privacy with Michael! is that too much to freakin' ask?!

seriously. .

"Miss!!!! . . I must say. . you're disgusting!!!!!"

"Oh come on, lady!!! what century are you living in?? this is what women do to make their husbands happy!! the sour puss look on your face only tells me that you have nothing to suck on when you come home at night!! . . don't let your bitterness out on me!! I love my husband and I will give everything to make him happy . . . I know sucking him will not heal his stomach and I know it will not make him heal any faster but I'm doing it because it makes him feel good . . . if you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you! . . . now would you please leave us alone?? or else I'm gonna have to throw YOU out!!!!"

She leaves the room without a word . . . good for her.

I look at Michael . . his tired expression . . his tired eyes . . 

my poor baby . .

He deseves the best . . . only the best . . I would climb to the summit of mount everest if he would want me to . . I swear I would. I'd give him anyhting right now . . . he deserves the world and everything in it . . he looks so sad and tired . . but I know he's enjoying it . . when we go back home I will carry him . . not literally, I mean emotionally . . carrying him would be a little dangerous with the twins . . but I would do it if I wasn't pregnant.

Door opens . . .

The doctor walks in. . . 

I let go of Michael's dick and quickly put the covers over him. Ok, now I'm a little scared, I have to admit . . I get up and explain to him how much I missed Michael and how badly I wanted to be with him and everything . . . but he just smiles at me . . . actually, he's holding back his laughter so hard.

"Miss . . can you promise me something?"

I nod "Ummm . . yes, doctor??"

"I'm all for supportive wifes caring for their husband's needs . . *laughs* . . but can you please promise me that you're not going to have sex with your husband after I leave this hospital room? . . because that would be fatal . . he's on major pain medication . . the left side of his stomach is severely sensitive . . he went through a 4 hour operation . . . however you decide to make your husband happy right now, don't sit on top of him . . . . it would be best to leave it alone for at least a week, if not two . ."

"Oh doctor . . I wasn't gonna sit on him, I wasn't even thinking about having sex . . I know how injured he is, I would never risk his health like that . . I was simply trying to cheer him up and make him happy with a little . . . you know . . ."

"Yes I know . . . the nurse told me . . just be careful, ok?"

"I will . . . I promise"

The doctor leaves the room after checking Michael's heartbeat. .

. . . with a huge smile on his face.

__________________

~ Michael's point of view ~
1 week later

I finally get to go home today . . my stomach healed faster than expected but I'm still not fully recovered. I have to take it easy and stay in bed for another 2 weeks . . I'm not gonna go to work . . nothing . . I'm so happy that we have Felicia . . Ariana and I would be lost without her . . she's such a great help around the house and she also became a very close friend to Ariana. . . . my mother is overly protective of me right now . . she wants to stay at hour place and take care of me and Ariana but that would be too much for her . . we have Felicia . . she's amazing at what she does.

Selena and I are walking down the hospital halls . .
she's asking tons of questions. .

"Why are you walking so slowly, Michael?"

"My stomach is still hurting. I have to walk slow or else it'll hurt me even more"

"Will you be able to run again?"

I smile. "Of course Selena . . . very soon"

"You know what I will do? I will pour fairy dust on you"

"Wow . . really? you have that?"

"Yes . . I prayed for you the other night . . the fairy came to my bed and I told her what happened. I told her that you're in so much pain and that I want you to be happy again . . . so she gave me fairy dust for you"

"I would love that fairy dust on my stomach . . where is it?"

"In my hand . . . but you can't see it . . only I can see it . . and the fairy"

"Ohhh . . . alright . . . :)"

( BACK HOME )

Felicia's cleaning around the house and cooking dinner at the same time . . Ariana is in the living room watching TV with Selena and I'm in the bedroom wishing for a quick recovery . . I'm tired and I should sleep but I can't . . my head is crowded with too many things . . .I wanna go back to work . . and most of all, I wanna be there for Ariana and the twins . . . .

At the hospital we finally decided what we're gonna name them . . 

~ to be continued ~
_________________________

Sorry this part is so short :( I'll update soon!
Love You!
Mel xxx