Part 98 ~ The Twins' Birthday Weekend

Hey Loves :) this story is soon coming to an end . . part 100 will be the very last! :) thank you all for reading 98 parts so far! that's amazing and I'll be forever thankful! enjoy the last 2 parts! <3 much L.O.V.E xxx Mel
_____________

(The Twins' Birthday Weekend)
~ Ariana's point of view ~

It's thursday afternoon . . Michael will soon come home from school. The weekend is about to arrive, I can't wait to relax with him. He's been so busy working all week. He's keeping himself busy to distract himself from getting older . . how can you distract yourself from getting older? . . you can't . . but Michael thinks he can . . I guess.

He walks in . . I greet him with a warm hug and a kiss.

"Good evening my sweet, sexy, handsome, husband, how was your day today? I missed you honeybear"

"It was good . . . please don't call me handsome and YOUNG . ."

"Why not?"

"I'm definitely not young anymore . . ."

"You are not old, come on honey . . can we please put this behind us and move on? everyone gets older . . it's the way how life works . . you are still you . . right?"

"Yea . . I am still me . . an old me . . . women don't look at me as often as they used to! when I go to the mall after work, women don't even turn their heads anymore . . ."

"Ummm . . *clears throat* . . do you NEED women turning their heads for you?"

"No . . but you know what I mean . . they did when I was younger . . now they don't anymore . . let's face it Ariana . . I'm old . . and it's only downhill from here . . . ."

"Will you stop??? . . you still look the way you did when you were 30!!"

"I do not . ."

"You do! you still have your beautiful skin . . your gorgeous bright and big smile . . your beautiful curls . . the women at the mall not turning their heads for you are blind, honey . . . and you know what? . . I STILL, till this day turn around to look at your ass when you walk by . . . I do . . ."

". . . you still like my ass?"

"Do I still like your ass? . . please tell me that wasn't a serious question!"

"I guess you're right . . but it's just hard . . look at Jaden . . he is the exact mirror image of me when I was his age . . he looks exactly like me . . HE is what I used to look like . . compare Jaden to me and you will think: . . 'oh god, what happened' . ."

I wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss.

"Please stop it now . . . you're starting to hurt me with your way of thinking . ."

"I'm sorry . . I don't mean to do that . . ."

We're in the livingroom now . . checking the list for the twin's birthday party . . I think we have everything so far. Michael and I decided to throw the birthday party after all . . Jaylah acted like a brat but everything turned out fine between Michael and her. We didn't have the heart to cancel the party . . . especially since Jaden would've had to suffer too even though he did nothing bad . . . actually he did . . he took the porsche -.- . . . I guess Michael and I have enough reasons to ground them for a lifetime but how hard can you be on them? . . it's their 16th birthday party . . you're only 16 once. .

Later that evening . . .

Michael is getting some papers ready for tomorrow's class . . he looks so good when he's wrapped up in his work. . . sitting on his desk with a pen in his hand . . being the sexy teacher he is. I just love him so very much . . I always will . . I slowly walk into his office with a smile on my face.