Part 17 ~ It Feels So Right

I stop the car on the side of the road.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS?!!! WE COULD'VE DRIVEN INTO THAT NAIL SALON AND LEAVE SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE!!!! SOMEONE COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT . . INCLUDING US!!!!!"

She starts crying.

UGH . . for the love of god!!!!! I'm done with all that crying . . she knows damn well that that just was the stupidest move ever!!! "Ariana, I kept quiet about all this for far too long . . I was patient with you . . but now I'm done . . I don't wanna be in this position anymore. . I'm gonna call your parents . . this is it!!" 

She points the knife at me, holding it securely in her hand

"NOO!!!"

"Put that knife away, Ariana . . put it away, right now!!!!!"

She climbs on top of me. . I'm speechless . . this girl has lost her freakin' mind!! . . . I can't believe she's sitting on top of me. . She's holding the knife securely in her right hand. 

Now I have to be careful with what I say . . she can do ANYTHING right now . . and she is shaking all over . . . DEAR LORD . . . why do I have to go through all this??

With her left hand she lifts up her shirt, showing me her bra.

I try to reach for the knife but she pulls away too fast.

"Do you wanna see my panties, too?" 

"No! I want you to get off of me and I want you to put the knife away, right now!!!!"

 "I don't wanna get off . . I love this position . . I wish we would be naked right now"

"ARIANA!!! don't you even think about that! Erase that thought out of your mind, right now!!! that's not gonna happen, get off of me or I'm gonna call the police, and I'm dead serious!!!" 

"I don't wanna hurt you Mister Jackson but if you call the police I might have to!"

"Ariana! have you lost your mind?!! look at you!!!! you're completely out of your mind!!! this is so wrong and you know it is!!!!!"

"No, Mister Jackson . . . none of this is wrong because it feels so right!" I try to open the door . . she punches me in my face "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!!!! I'm gonna stab you!!!!" 

"Ariana . . calm down now, you're CRAZY!!!! Let me out of the car!!!"

"NO!!!!"

 "I'm begging you . . I will give you a lot of money to go shopping, I'll buy you whatever you want, please just let me out of the car!!!!" 

"NO!!!!"

"Ariana . . I'll give yo 10 seconds to get off of me, or I'm gonna get really mad!!!"

She punches me in my face again . . . I can't even swallow my own spit right now, I'm terrifyed.

"Ariana . . listen . . I'm gonna give you my credit card, you can by whatever your heart desires, please just let me out of the car . . . ok?!! . . and please don't hurt me"

"I will not hurt you . . I just want you to stay! I love you!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!" - "No Ariana . . this is not LOVE! you're out of your mind!!"

"I'll show you how much I love you Mister Jackson"

She slowly moves her hand down to my crotch, trying to unbuckle my belt with one hand. . . . I pick her up and throw her on the passenger seat . . . I take advantage of the few seconds I have and open the car door . . next thing I know, I feel a sharp pain in my arm.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!!!!!" 

She closes the door . . I look at my arm . . OH MY GOD, she cut me!!! . . . SHE ACTUALLY CUT ME!!!! through my shirt! I'm fucking bleeding!! not much but I'm bleeding!!!

. . Ok . . this is getting CRAZY . . I have to do something!!!!!!! . . she doesn't want to and she will not let go of that knife . . . her knuckles are turning white . . she's holding on to it so tightly, there is no chance I can get her to drop it.

Unless . . maybe I just have to soften the moment . . I'll have to try it, at least . . I have to distract her. . I have to distract her well, so that she wil let go of the knife . . . but how?

Hmmm . . . I think I have an idea.

~ to be continued ~