Part 91 ~ Pretty Michael / Jaylah's Sweet 16

"So, you really wanna know, huh?" 

"Yea . . :) . ."

"Alright . . hand me my purse"

He turns around and looks for my purse. He gets it and hands it to me with confustion. I open my purse and look for something . . he's watching me, waiting impatiently to find out what's about to happen . . haha. . what I have in mind is crazy but it's gonna be woth the laugh . . . that's for sure. 

"You see this little pink baggy?"

He nods. "Yea? . ."

"That's my makeup bag. . ."

He laughs . . 

"Oh, so you wanna put makeup on me? bring it on! no problem! I'll do it!"

"Wait, wait . . not so fast babyface . . I'm not just gonna put the makeup on you, we will also leave the house with it . . ."

"Sweetheart . . In case you never noticed, I do wear eyeliner every day"

"I know sweetiebear . . . but I don't think you ever wore purple eyeshadow and a rosy pink blush with it . . and a candy pink lipgloss with glitter to go with it . . ."

"You're kidding me, right? . . ."

"No, I'm not . . . if you wanna know the juicy details, you will do it"

"That's so mean . . how can you do this to me??"

I laugh . . .

"Will you do it?"

"Is there anything else you want? . . come on . . this is embarrassing!"

"I know . . but you gotta do it if you want me to talk about it . . ."

He pauses for a second . .

"Where do you want us to go? . . ."

"Wawa . . walmart . . sephora . . we'll see . . ."

"You're joking, right? . . I'll let you put the makeup on me but I don't wanna go to all those places . . I'm your husband . . if you're making me do all that you're gonna embarrass yourself, missy . . ."

"No, I'm gonna be the one right beside you filming you and the people's reactions"

"You're kidding, right?. . . and what are you gonna do with the video? put it on youtube or what?!"

"No . . . I'll keep it for my and Felicia's and Carli's entertainment . . .and my parents' and your parents' . . and maybe our new neighbours' . . and maybe the mailman . . . ."

"Never in a million years! . . no, Ariana . . forget it . . that's too much!"

"Alright . . . . I guess you don't wanna know then . . ."

"Of course I wanna know!!!! . . . why are you so mean to me? I'm your husband . . . can't I do something else? . . do I really have to leave the house with it?. . .  you're too hard on me, Ariana. . I'm a man . . I don't wear pink and purple makeup!! all I wear is black eyeliner and that's it! . . people will think I'm gay . . or worse, a tranny!! . . . this is just too much and you know it is . . ."

"Honey . . . you either do it or you don't . . . ."

He sits down on the bed letting out a long sigh . . 

"You're really gonna make me do this, huh? . . but I want details!! . . I want you to write it down on a paper for me . . word by word, detail by detail . . and a little drawing next to the writing may help my imagination . . I want a whole page, Ariana . . ."