Part 44 ~ "Is That A Smile On Your Face?"

I grab my bags and walk through the restaurant to the other side . . Michael came . . I'm not sure if he saw me . . but I saw him . . I take a seat in the very back of the restaurant and watch what he's doing and where he's going. . . did he really come here to the airport to look for me? . . 

He's standing there in the huge crowd, looking around . . . I feel bad for leaving but what was I supposed to do? what he said really hurt me. . it's not just WHAT he said, it's HOW he said it . . Michael has no love for me and I have to get that through my crazy head. He brought me here to enjoy a few sexy nights, not to enjoy ME . . . I mean, why would he? we're FAKE . . 

He didn't fall in love with me at home . . .
and he sure as hell will not fall in love with me here . . . 

I wish I could just snap my fingers and fall out of love with him . . 
if it only were that easy . .

He doesn't want ME, he's only interested in my body . . seriously, what was I thinking? what was I hoping for? . . how silly of me to think that I could make him fall in love with me . . I want him to go back to the hotelroom . . without me . . I don't want him to look for me . . I don't want him to do anything for me! . . no matter what he does, I keep falling harder and harder!!! . . . the night we had at his place was just the most beautiful sex  I ever had in my life . . . I fell so hard for him, it hurt.

How can Michael touch me, kiss me, f*ck me and not feel a thing? 

How heartless can a man be? . . . really! . . I'm asking . . 

OH CRAP . . he saw me!!! . . NO! . . ugh!! I'm not prepared for this, I wouldn't know what to say!!! . . but it's too late for me to get up and walk away now. . he's already on his way over here. I take my phone out of my purse and act busy . . he grabs a chair and takes a seat next to me. . . 

"Here you are! . . . why did you leave??"

My heart shrinks and so does my lung . . I'm feeling all chocked up. .

"I have my reasons why I left . . . what are you doing here??"

"I came here to look for you! . . I was worried . . it's dark and you're all alone out here . . I felt bad when I came back from my walk and you weren't there . . you didn't have to leave, Ariana . . we can just talk, ok? . . . can we please just talk about this?"

"There's nothing I wanna say to you, except, you have no respect for me. ."

"I have plenty of respect for you, Ariana! . . and you know that!"

"Yea . . maybe on another planet"

"Please stop! . . you're making this a bigger mess than it already is . . I apologized for what I said, ok? I'm sorry I said it . . I'm sorry it hurt your feelings . . I didn't mean to"

"Yea. . just like a lot of other things you didn't mean to . . ."

He takes my phone out of my hand. "Look at me, please!"

I refuse to look at him. . 

A waiter comes up to us and asks if we are ready to order. . Michael tells him that we're just sitting here talking. The waiter says that we can't just sit here without ordering anything, we would have to leave . . . . Michael turns around and looks the waiter straight in his eyes.

"With all due respect, sir . . can't you see that I'm talking to my wife here?!" 

The waiter rolls his eyes and walks away. I can't believe Michael used the W word again . . I told him earlier that I don't want him to call me his wife . . it means nothing!!! simply NOTHING!