Part 121 ~ Mad

Jaylah and I are sitting in the livingroom. I'm surprised that she decided to let Michael know about the whole thing . . but I guess I can't be mad at her for telling him . . it's her baby and it's her decision . . . I feel horrible . . we shouldn't have kept it a secret in the first place. How will Michael ever forgive me for not telling him about it? . . once again, I messed up and there's nothing I can do but wait for him to come home . . . . this apology will take a lot more than just a hug and a kiss . . . he was really upset when he left.

Now he knows . . . and all we can do is wait until we're all together. We have to talk this through . . but first we all need to let Michael calm down . . it takes a lot for Michael to leave the house in the middle of the night . . and who can blame him for leaving after finding out that his 16 year old daughter is pregnant? . . I understand his reaction and I will give him time now to cool down . . . I don't blame him for leaving . . . he will come home evenutally. 

Braxton just left . . I bring Jaylah up to her room and calm her down with some comforting words. She's exhausted and so am I. I tell her to go to bed . . . I do the same thing but I know I can't sleep . . not until Michael's back home. 

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

It's 5 am in the morning . . I just came back home. I left the car in front of the bar and took a taxi home. I had to . . I'm wasted . . I needed it . . I needed something to take me away for a little . . we don't have alcohol at home . . not because we don't drink but because of the kids . . . Jaden used to steal a lot of liquor on the weekends . . . . my head hurts . . my stomach hurts . . everything hurts . . . 

My little babygirl is pregnant . . . how can she be pregnant? she's still a baby. . I fall down on the couch and let out a deep sigh . . . I drank myself stupid and now I can't control my feelings. My little babygirl's life is over . . . and her life hasn't even started yet . . she's got her whole life ahead of her now she's about to give it up for a baby . . . . . I can't even express the hurt I feel right now. I'm not ready for this . . it's just too much . . . the sadness in me is slowly turning into anger . . . I'm getting angry and I can't control it. Angry at myself for letting her get into this mess . . . . . .

And angry at Ariana for leaving her and Braxton alone . . .

I'm angry . . . 

So very angry . . . 

The lights go on . . I look to my right. It's Ariana standing in the livingroom wearing my bathrobe. I'm too tired and angry to say anything so I decide to stay quiet. I better not talk at all or I'll totally loose it. I wish she would just go back to bed because I'm so no good right now . . . . 

"Honey?"

"Go to bed Ariana . . ."

"Michael I wanna talk to you . . ."

"Please just go to bed . . ."

"No . . I can't . . we have to talk . . we really have to"

"GO TO BED!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. 

"Why are you yelling at me?" 

"STOP TALKING AND GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Stop yelling, will you? I'm trying to talk to you!"

"I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU!!! GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!"

"Did you drink? . . are you drunk?"

"Oh shut up, woman . . . ."

"Excuse me?"

"I said SHUT UP!!!! PLEASE JUST GET OUT OF MY F*CKING FACE!!!"

"Daddy?" 

I look up to the staircase . . Jaylah is standing there looking at me. . 

Oh, for the love of god . . . 

"Jaylah, leave your father alone . . ."

"No mom . . . I wanna talk to him . . ."

"Jaylah, please go to bed . . your father is drunk!"

"I'M NOT DRUNK!!!!!!!!! JAYLAH COME HERE. . . " 

"D-Daddy . . are you angry?"

"Just come here . . . !!!"

Ariana pulls her away and tells her to go upstairs . . what the hell is she doing?!! why is she keeping her from walking up to me?!!!!

"JAYLAH COME HERE!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!" I yell. 

"NO, Michael!!! she is not talking to you!! not with you being in this pathetic condition!!!!!"

I get up  . . .