chapter 49 challenge of mental state

'No challenge again' i complained in my head. Im getting sick of not doing anything. I need to do something. Its unlike chris to give us time to ourselves and im starting to wonder what torture he has been planning for our next challenge.

Chris pov
Ive been planning this challenge for weeks. How to get into each campers head. Last one to break gets a special reward. Ive payed for stunt doubles to play a part. Ive got one double that looks like each camper and im going to use what makes each camper tick to my advantage.

Kayleighs pov
I started heading towards the cafeteria so i could get some lunch and hang out with the others. Bjt what i saw when i walked in broke my heart. Duncan was kissing Courtney. He was actually kissing her she had her arms loosely around his neck but he had a tight grip around her. I saw the other campers give me sad knowing smiles. This couldnt be happening.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! COURTNEY OF ALL THE AMAZING GIRLS ON THIS SHOW YOU CHOSE TO CHEAT ON ME WITH COURTNEY! AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU DIDNT WANT TO DATE ME RATHER THAN CHEAT ON ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT." I screamed shocking duncan and courtney. They turned to look at me and i noticed something odd. Duncans eyes werent the right color. And courtneys hair had to many highlights.

Duncan started to speak "sorry Kayleigh i just dont love you anymore." His voice was to deep. Not his normal tone.

"This isnt real, this is a set up isnt it" i yelled at the camera