Chapter 7 Phobia Factor

After the elimination ceremony we sat at the campfire and told our deepest fears. 

"SNAAAAAKKKKE" DJ screamed 

"Dude it's just a gummy worm" Cody pointed out.

 "Sorry man but snakes just freak me out." DJ responded

  "I feel you Chickens give me the creeps dude" Tyler said

  "your afraid of chickens?" Gwen asked

  Duncan snorted "Wow that that's really lame man."

  Beth then said "OH MY GOSH my worst fear ever is to be covered by bugs."

   "I'm afraid of ninjas" Harold offered.

  "Since we are all sharing i guess i might as well tell you that I-I am afraid of sumo wrestlers." 

  Everyone looked at her but then Gwen spoke up "Whats my worst fear? I guess being buried alive."

  "walking through a mine field" Lindsay said but then added "In heels"

  "Flying, man thats some crazy stuff." Owen said

   "Ha i would never go up in a plane never" Izzy responds.

   "I'm afraid of hail, its small but its deadly dude" Geoff said

   "Being left alone in the woods." Bridgette said fearfully.

   "Bad haircuts" Said cried out.

    "Oh i change mine that is so much scarier than a minefield " Lindsay yells.

    "having to defuse a time bomb under pressure" Cody offers.

    "I'm afraid of spiders yall' they are just nasty." Leyshawna says.

    "I'm not really afraid of anything." Courtney says.

     "Bologna" Duncan coughs out.

     "Oh really so what exactly is your phobia mister know it all?" Courtney asks

     Everyone leans in waiting for his answer "Celene Dion music store standees" He sighs

    "Exqueeze me I didn't quite get that." Cody says scoffing. 

    "Dude did you say Celene Dion music store standees?" Trent asks.

     "Ooohhh I love Celene Dion" Lindsay squeals. "Whats a standee?"

     "You know that cardboard cut out thing that stands in front of a store." Trent answers.

      "Don't say it dude" Duncan groans.

       "Kind of like a real life but flat Celene." Trent responds.

       "So if we had a cardboard Celene standee right now." Courtney asks

        "SHUT IT AND WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?" Duncan asks while pointing to some people who haven't answered.

       "Okay well i hate mimes, Like alot. Alright Courtney your afraid of something spit it out." Trent says.

      "Nope, nothing." She responds.

       "Thats not what you said last night when i told the story." Kayleigh says.

       "Well maybe i was just humoring you." Courtney replies. "And your stupid story."

       "Sure sure princess." Kayleigh responds before leaning back. "What ever floats your boat."

       "SHUT IT! And what about you whats your fear?" She asked Kayleigh.

       "Well my worst fear is drowning or death." Kayleigh says with confidence "and besides i know your afraid of green Jello so just fess up already." 

      "I-I" Courtney stutters.

  CHALLENGE TIME

     Heather had to fight a sumo wrestler and she just cowered down and tripped him giving their team a point. Gwen got buried alive and gave their team another point. Beth jumped into a pool of bugs giving their team yet another point. Lindsay completes the bad hair cut day and gives another point. Owen and Izzy both go up in a plane giving their team two more points. Leyshawna beats up chef in a spider costume giving their team another point. Trent beats his fear of mimes and gets another point for his team. Cody fails to defuse the time bomb and loses a point.

    Tyler would not deal with the chicken so we didn't get a point. Sadie gives us our first point by completing her day of bad hair cuts. Harold fails to fight off the ninjas so we stay at one point. Bridgette does not complete her day in the woods costing us another point. DJ bests his fear of snakes and gets us out second point. Duncan hugs a standee and gains us our third point. Geoff does not face his fear of hair and costs us yet another point. Courtney could have gotten us triple points but she would not face her fear of green Jello.

Now it was my turn all i had to do was stay under water for thirty seconds. I jumped into the ocean and slowly started to sink i fell to the bottom. i counted the time i had been under for thirty seconds yet the water was so heavy i couldn't swim back up due to Eva trying to drown me my fear of water was so great that i couldn't even swim. Soon i started to lose conscientiousness. But Duncan once again dove in and saved me. He was my knight with a shining Mohawk.

   Our team the screaming gophers lost 7 to 4.

   We ended up voting off Tyler due to the fact that he had become totally and utterly useless to us.