Chapter 14 Brunch of disgustingness

"What? No breakfast?" Trent asked.

"Oh, don't worry bro. There will be plenty of food later on." Chris said and started laughing.

"What're you two bozos so giggly about?" Leshawna asked as she walked in. The just laughed more.

I just rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. Idiots.

"Congratulations to the remaining campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition!

You'll all be on the jury for the final episode." Chris said.

"We've got the power!" Geoff shouted as he fist bumped the air.

"The two teams will become one next week! But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin, and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin." Chris said. "This challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes. After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, uh, you'll have a bite to eat." They started laughing again.

"Ready for a little good news? This week no one will be kicked off." Chris said.

I sighed in relief. Everyone else cheered. "It's all for reward and its a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move."

We were assembled in the mess hall when Chris announced "Congratulations to the remaining 11 campers who made it to the halfway mark in the competition. You'll all be on the jury for the final episode. The two teams will become one next

week. But first a week of boys vs girls. Girls in gopher cabin and boys in bass cabin. Now go meet at the campfire pit in twenty."

We all headed out and i gathered my stuff and quickly went to the gopher cabin with Bridgette walking right behind me. As soon as i walked in the door i saw a line of duck tape across the cabin floor dividing the cabin into to sections. Heather

and Lindsay were on one side and Gwen and Leyshawna on the other.

"Yo," I said as I gave her a slight nod.

"Hi," she grinned.

"Bridgette, it's so good to see you!" Heather said playing all innocent. "Come in, come in, welcome to our cabin." I raised my eyebrows at her. Seriously? "We're like a big family in here."

"Big and dysfunctional," Gwen said. I smirked and chuckled silently

"Anything you need, just yell." Heather said.

"Thanks for the awesome welcome, Heather." Bridgette said.

"Get ready for her to say goodbye when you tick her off." I muttered under my breath already relising that she was up to no good. I stepped onto Gwen's side of the cabin and gave them a high five. Heather glared but continued to be nice to

Bridgette.

"Welcome to the club! It'll be so much fun!" Lindsey said. "As long as you do everything Heather says." Heather kicked her pretty hard in the shin. "Ow!"

"Ha ha, yeah we love joking around here in the girls cabin," Heather said. I rolled my eyes. Uh-huh. "I made sure your bunk was next to mine --"

"Hey, that's my bed!" Lindsey said. Heather stomped on her foot. "Ow!"

"-- So we can talk and share and really get to know each other." Heather said.