Chapter 3 the big sleep

(the pic up top is Kayleigh's new appearance)

Chris blows and air horn through a mega phone to wake up the campers. Leshawna wakes up and smashes her head on the bed above her. Soon everyone is out side standing around.

*SKIP TO CHALLENGE*

"Hope you guys slept well because your next challenge starts in 1 minute." Chris says. "you guys will get breakfast right after your 20 Kilometer run around the lake"

"Oh so your funny now?" Eva says while charging at Chris it takes all of Duncan and Jeff's might to hold her back. "You know what i do to funny people?"

*CONFESSIONALS*

Courtney: Okay so that girl Eva is a total hot head, she has got to get a hold of her temper she has only been here one day and she has already thrown her suitcase out of a window. and broke the lock on one of the bathroom doors.

*END CONFESSIONALS*

"On your mark get set go" Chris says through the megaphone.

Kayleigh immediately takes of and in 10 minutes is way ahead of everyone but Duncan. "Can you go away?" She yells back to him.

He runs up next to her and keeps pace "Nah i want to hang out with you." He said while picking her up bridal style and carrying her the rest of the way to the mess hall.

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT CAMPER TO THE MESS HALL*

Eva, Jeff, Bridgette, Gwen, DJ, Cody, Justin, Lindsay, Trent and then Katie arrive. Soon followed by Owen who was carrying a passed out Noah. Then Leshawna who had to crawl to a table. And finally came Harold.

"Yes we won the challenge" Gwen shouted.

"Hold up guys that wasn't the challenge." Chris said "Who's Hungry?" and motioned towards a buffet.

*CONFESSIONALS*

Gwen: after a whole week of brown sludge i almost cried at the sight of that buffet

Owen: And then i saw it the buffet. There was ..... (long list of food)

*END CONFESSIONALS*

soon all of the food was gone and everyone but Kayleigh was stuffed to the point of breaking. Kayleigh had only eaten some fruit and a salad. "Hey Kayleigh why didn't you eat?" Duncan asked her.

"Did you forget what show your on? Chris probably has some twisted game where if you puke you loose. or something like that." Kayleigh said pointing out the obvious.

"Okay campers time for part two of your challenge!" Chris yelled.

*TIME SKIP TO AWAKE ATHON*

"We are now 12 hours in and all 22 campers are still wide awake." Chris says in a whisper

"wooo 12 hours i could do that in my sleep!" Owen yells before passing out and putting his team behind a point.

*CONFESSIONALS*

Gwen: The awake athon was the most brutal thing i have ever done.

Heather: So my strategy is to get 2 other campers to form and aliance with me and take me to the final 3. i just need to find two people who are dumb enough or desperate enough

Beth: OMG Heather is taking me to the final three i cant wait

Lindsay: Heather said i couldn't date him she never said i couldn't like him

*END CONFESSIONALS*

*TIME SKIP TO STORY TIME*

"Congratulations campers you have hit the 24 hour mark now its story time" Chris said.

Kayleigh stood up and walked around as chef in a pink tutu danced around and threw sparkles dust.

soon there were only 5 bass left and 6 gophers.

*SKIP TO FINAL 3 PEOPLE AWAKE*

"Kayleigh, Gwen and Duncan you are the final three people awake the rest of you go shower you stink." Chris said

Kayleigh's eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep on Duncan's shoulder. but soon she fell to the ground but he picked her up and sat her on his lap. Cuddling her until Chris started the Canada book.

*SKIP TO BATHROOM BREAK*

Duncan and Gwen are the last one's awake.

"Okay everyone bathroom break time any takers?" Chris asked

"Ive held it this long." Duncan replied.

"Yeah but can you hold it another ten chapters?" Gwen asked.

Duncan gently laid Kayleigh on the ground and raced towards the bathrooms.

*SKIP TO THE END OF CHALLENGE*

"The official winner of the awake athon is the screaming gophers." Chris said

suddenly stuff goes flying out of the killer basses cabin windows "Where is my MP3 player i need my music?!" Eva screamed.

"Oh you mean this?" Heather holds up a little MP3 Player "I found it by the campfire and was wondering who it belonged to"

Eva rushes out and takes her MP3 player "thank you thank you thank you. Sorry guys i guess i overreacted a little bit." Eva says sheepishly

*SKIP TO ELIMINATION CEREMONY*

"You've all cast your votes and made your decision. there are only 10 marshmallows on this plate. The first marshmallow goes to Duncan, Bridgette, Courtney, Katie and Sadie. The next marshmallow goes to Tyler, DJ, Jeff and Harold. The final Marshmallow goes to Kayleigh." Chris says "Eva the dock of shame awaits."

"Nice real Nice, Vote out your strongest player, Who needs this lame t.v show anyways." Eva yells before kicking Chris in the shin and leaving.

"Your not the strongest Kayleigh is." DJ yelled.

"yeah" Duncan said

"See you next time on total drama island" Chris says and waves to the camera.