Chapter 27 new homes and Wicked parties

The dance ended at 3 am and everyone went back to their family's and to there homes . Except Kayleigh who had already bought a large 7 bedroom house in Montana with her winnings. Her house had 3 floors, a basement, a ground floor and an upstairs. Duncan lived in the basement which had 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The ground floor had one bedroom, two bathrooms, a large kitchen, a huge living room with 6 long couches so the cast could come over and watch movies on the large 85 inch tv, and A gigantic dining room with a 23 seated table, so that the whole cast could come over for meals sometimes. Kayleigh lived upstairs which had 3 bedrooms, and two bathrooms. She used one room as her studio where she made art that brought her to open her own art store called Punk's art. She started selling her home made art materials. She sold her own drawings and Paintings but she also gave art classes which earned her more money. Her home had a large patio and pool where the cast could hang out.

.

Her house looked like this

Her bedroom looked like this

The final upstairs room she turned into a huge closet where she stored her huge amount of clothes

The final upstairs room she turned into a huge closet where she stored her huge amount of clothes. Her three car garage held her Flat black Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle with blue lights and her black Lamborghini with blue lights and trim. Duncan owned the same Motorcycle as her but his had green lights and a black Lamborghini with green lights.

Her motorcycle looked like this

Her car looked like this

 After she had opened her store she soon had made over 6 million dollars and 3 million of it was still in her bank account

After she had opened her store she soon had made over 6 million dollars and 3 million of it was still in her bank account. Total drama had been her lucky break. Duncan moved into the basement and soon borrowed $50,000 to open up his own motorcycle shop called Duncan's Hotrods. He too started making a fortune. He made over $200,000 in his first two months of business. He paid Kayleigh back easily. He customized motorcycles and sold them to celebrities and other rich people.

A couple months after Kayleigh had moved into her new house she bought the rest of the houses on her street. All of them being fully furnished. Lowering her bank account down to $500,000.

She had 8 houses (Not counting hers) all on the same street as her own. She invited most of the total drama cast to move in on the street. Geoff and Bridgette moved into the house next door which had 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Gwen and Trent moved into the house across the street which had 3 bedrooms and 3 baths . Izzy and Owen moved into the house on the other side of hers which had 4 bedrooms and 3 baths while Beth, Sadie and Katie moved into the house next to Geoff and Bridgett's which had 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. Leshawna and Harold moved in 2 houses down from Kayleigh's house which had 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Noah moved in 2 houses away from Beth, Katie and Sadie which had 2 bedrooms and one bath. DJ moved in next to Noah into a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house. Lindsay and Tyler moved into the house next to Leshawna and Harold which had 2 rooms and one bath. Every house had a two car garage and a large shed. The rest of the cast was not invited due to Kayleigh's disliking of them.

Heather, Eva, Courtney, and Ezekiel were not aloud to move in on the street. But she bought one house for them all to share four blocks away from the rest of the cast due to her niceness. The house had 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms.

As soon as everyone was moved in Geoff and Bridgette threw a party in which everyone from the cast was invited. But what surprised everyone was when Chris walked in the door and said "who's ready for the next season of Total Drama." Everyone cheered due to the fact that now that they all had homes they could buy decorations or clothes. But since they had fully paid off and furnished houses they could spend the million on what ever they wanted. "This time the prize is 1 Million Dollars" That earned even louder cheers. The next season starts in two weeks so pack your bags and meet me back in Maskoka" Chris said before leaving.

"Wow guys 1 Million!" Duncan exclaimed.

"Yeah and I'm gonna win it." Leshawna said sassily and confidently.

Everyone said goodbye to Geoff and Bridgette before racing home and packing their bags.

Authors note

(None of the images in this chapter are mine except for the cover photo which my friend drew for this story.)