Chapter 42 Masters of Disasters

It is a horrible time for me and my friends today we have to  face the disaster movie challenge, which includes earthquakes, floods, and lava .

       The morning starts out with all of us complaining that dj is gone and how the cooking was horrible. Beth talks about her boyfriend. No one believes her and Justin knows that Brady is a model.

     Harold kisses up to chef and chef complains about suck ups. Chris comes in and tells us about the deathly challenge. The first challenge us earth quakes and me  and Duncan help each other stay up as the others struggle to stand. I push him forward and he pulls me in front of him and soon we make it to the top. Chef starts throwing objects. Lava poors down the mountain like slope before Hail poors down onto the competitors. Justin gets hit with multiple hail balls. The mountain shakes again and Justin saved Lindsay. Owen saves his team by putting them into a tube. But chef hits Owen in the jaw with a phone book and teeth go flying as he falls to the ground. Owen can't talk and cries out in pain. Everyone feels bad for him except for my team when we find out that now Owens team wins. Which causes lots of complaints from us.

    The second challenge begins. We all get into the submarine room and it slowly starts filling with water. "I can't do this" I scream as water goes up past my ankles. "I'm afraid of drowning"

   "Calm down babe. When the water rises we will float up to the top and open the hatch. " he says while placing me on his shoulders.

    Harold starts picking the combination lock and I twist open the top hatch when Duncan walks under it. Fire spreads out ward and I slam the top shut once again "Harold it's up to you" I say holding on tight to Duncan. Lashawna starts to cry and we figure out that she lied to get the spa trip and we all start arguing before leshawna starts making a straw funnel for Harold and he successfully opens the hatch. Harold swims out then Heather then lashawna. I hold on to Duncan and he swims out with me. The water drains out of both hatches.

   We all are wrapped in towels at the campfire and Chris gives us tickets to a volcano lodge and we turn in down and instead get pop and chips.

  Owen gets to join us when he promises not to sue for his injuries.

   We all finish our snacks and head back to our campers to warm up and relax for the night