Chapter 12 Basic Straining

"Okay! Who made smores out of my Underwear?!", Harold was holding up a smore made out of the usual ingredients, but in place of marshmallows was his underwear, in response Geoff and Duncan both laughed. Pulling a pair out, Harold tossed it to the side, and landed right infront of Courtney who screams in disgust.

"Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the Dock of Shame at 09:00 hours!", it was Chef, and he was clearly sounding like a drill sargeant."That means now, soldiers, NOW!"

They all arrive at the dock of shame "Line up and stand at Attention!", the Chef of the camp commanded, "Ya Call this proper formation?! Feet together!", he then smacked Geoff in the legs with a pointer which of cause got him to put his feet together quickly, "Arms down!", he then smacked Duncan with it, which made Duncan instantly un-cross his arms, "Eyes Forward!", then of course the campers made sure their eyes were facing forward as was Chef's command, "Head Up!", Chef then used his pointer to tilt Heather's head up, and then repeatedly smacked Harold in the body, face, and head.

"Well, this will be a fun day.", Duncan sarcastically commented, which quickly got Chef's attention.

"Your right about that" Kayleigh comments back a little louder.

"What did you say to me Soldiers?", Chef, still in general attitude, yelled back through the speaker he had in his hands. Duncan still retained a sarcastic smirk, though and Kayleigh rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, sir.", he said back with his smirk, which Chef amazingly didn't comment on.

"And you will continue to say nothing, until I tell that you can say somethin!", Chef then began explaining the challenge the campers had to face today, "Today's challenge will not be an easy one, in-fact, I do not expect everyone to come out alive!", Owen then laughed which got him hit by Chef's pointer stick.

"Dawww! That hurt!", Owen complained, and then Chef went back to what he was previously saying.Kayleigh once again rolled her eyes still not being caught by chef.

"My Orders are to make sure that all of the babies infront of me, drop out of my boot camp except one. The Last one standing wins immunity for the team."

"Uh, what happened to Chris?", Heather questioned, before Chef turned to face the remaining camps to continue with his explanation.

"Rule Number One! You will adress me, as Master Chief! Have you got that?" Chef yells loudly not needing the megaphone.

"Yes Master Chief.", the remaining campers replied, except Kayleigh who crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out.

"You will sleep when I tell you to sleep, and you will eat only when I tell you eat! Is that clear?!"

"Yes Master Chief!", Trent replied, showing full attention to Chef/Master Chief.

"Rule Number Two! When you are ready to give up, you will walk to the end of the Dock and Ring the Bell!", he then pointed to a bell that was placed at the end of the dock just for this episode, "Which Brings me to Rule Number Three, I'd like to get one quitter before the end of the first day, and that day will not end until someone drops out! Now get your butts down to the beach soldiers, NOW!", the campers then ran screaming to the beach, except Eva just ran.

CONFESSIONAL

Kayleigh- "So Chef's in charge, huh? Well, I can take it. To be honest, it's about time they come up with something that's more my style!"

CONFESSIONAL ENDS

Following the confessional of Kayleigh, Chef had the campers on the beach along with a green canoe and a red canoe, and was about to explain the first challenge of his challenge.