Chapter 33 One Flu Over the Cuckoos

The 12 cast mates are returning from their previous challenge, with Izzy saying what parts of the set she remembers. They soon discover that their doors to their trailers are locked, Chris then pulls up and hands them textbooks on medical care.

"Really I have to learn, during this?" Kayleigh says sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

After giving them twenty orders of pizza, he says memorize everything in the books by morning. The castmates then start studying, though Justin is too distracted by his skin care and Izzy and Owen are too distracted by each other. Meanwhile DJ and Chef are working on making more pizza with DJ adding his mother's ingredient while Chef adds some type of laxative while DJ is not looking.

Later Duncan and LeShawna give up studying and walk out. LeShawna then tells Duncan they should form an alliance with Harold to counter Heather.

"Really, you want me to be in an alliance without Kayleigh?" He smirks "Ha, as if"

He starts to walk away but Leshawna says "She can be in it to but we have got to get rid of Heather."

"I'm down with that" He says before walking back inside and telling Kayleigh about the alliance, "Leshawna wants Me, you, Her and Harold to be in an alliance to kick off Heather."

"Let's do it." She then nods at Leshawna and gets back to studying.

The next morning, the challenge begins, which is to have a castmate retrieve pieces of dead body parts in a pool and bring them back to life with lighting. Chris asks a medical question and Beth gets it right and goes first, only to discover the pool contained electric eels which Chris forgot to warn about. Beth is still able to retrieve a leg for her team. Owen answers the next one and goes next and successfully gets an arm. The teams continue to build their bodies which turn out to be Chris replicas, but the Gaffers face troubles as Duncan continues to bully Harold which LeShawna and Kayleigh break up. The alliance starts off rocky but soon the two girls persuade the boys to get along.

The two teams finish their bodies and are racing to get it up to the lighting, when Izzy notices a red sore on Owen. The challenge is soon halted as Chris dashes out and the castmates believe Owen has a highly contagious and fatal disease. The castmates quickly contain Owen in a plastic bubble when they notice DJ has a sore too. After containing him too, everyone but Duncan, LeShawna, and Kayleigh who were the only ones who did not study, No one knows why Kayleigh did not show signs of the illness. The three quickly race to get textbooks, only to discover the books are fake. But Duncan got sick. Leshawna and Kayleigh soon discover that Chef had drugged the pizza they ate with Laxative and the sores were only pepperoni slices. Upon learning the truth, Chris congratulates the castmates for completing another challenge.

He then reveals that the winning team can vote for one person to be the winner and they get a spa night with away from the set with their best friend from home.

The Gaffers vote for LeShawna, who is crying saying she thought she was going to lose everyone. She then reveals to her friend that it was only an act to get her team to vote her away from the set. Chris wonders if the team would be mad at her or not.

Then Chris looks to the camera and Says "See you next time on Total drama action Kayleigh's tale"