Chapter 44 hanging out

me and Duncan sat on the docks after he challenge. He had his arm wrapped around me. I dangled my feet over the water and Duncan did the same. I was relaxed, calm and was pushing hard to not go back to my old self. But Duncan helped ease my struggles. His encouraging words, his helpful hand, and of course his seductive smiles.

    "Let's play truth or dare." He said suddenly.

      " aight let's play" I said while crossing my legs and looking at him.

    " Okay kayleigh truth or dare."

     "Dare obviously"

     "I dare you to write a love note from Harold to beth." Duncan said with a smirk

       "I've got this" i said with a lazy grin.  I pulled out my note book and flipped past all of my sketches of Duncan. I opened to a clean page and began writing.

     "To my dearest Beth,

         It's been hard staying in the competition with such a beautiful distraction compelling me. I've been hooked on you since day one. But recently you've started talking about a boyfriend and I only hope that you will give us a chance.

               From your lonely admirer harold"

    "Done" I said as I signed Harolds name. Then I taped the note to the girls camper door. "Okay Duncan truth or dare?"

      "Uh since we've got all night let's start with a truth." He said

        "Okay, Duncan what would you do if you and Courtney were trapped in a room together and she started to come on to you?" I asked

   SURPRISE COURTNEY POV

    I sat upright in my seat. I really wanted to know Duncan's answer. I was currently in the process of filing a lawsuit to get back on the show and his answer would determine my attitude towards him when I got back. 

    He leaned forward a thoughtful look on his face almost like he was considering the though of me being with him " I would bust down the door. I have no attraction towards that bitch and I never will. I have you so I have no need for a fangirl." Duncan's voice said through my tv screen.

     "Aww baby. I love you so damn much" kayleighs annoying voice ran through my ears.

     "Alright kayleigh truth or dare." Duncan said.

   I powered off the tv screen. I couldn't stand to watch them together anymore. I love him and I am going to do anything i can to break them up even if I have no shot with Duncan.

   Kayleighs pov

Duncan had just asked me truth or dare and I picked truth. "Alright kayleigh would you rather spend an hour with Courtney or an hour with Eva."

     "If I had to spend it with one of the two I would definitely choose Eva. At least she is a decent person and stays away from men with girlfriends. Plus I would beat the crap out of Courtney if she came near me." I said honestly. "Alright Duncan truth or dare"

   "Dare"

   "I dare you to go take a nap with me in my cabin"

Authors note.
Omg guys I love all of my supporters and I love the fan art I have been receiving. Here are a few. I'll post any fan art sent in btw. And thanks for any of my comment squad. I love you all.

 I love you all