chapter 41 an attitude change

(What do you think of kayleigh's new attitude?)

    Its been three days since the funeral, and i havent been myself. I feel as though im becoming the person i used to be. The person that got me locked up. The person who i did not want to become again. Ive been dressing sluttier and acting out. Chris has given up on me going back to being a model camper. I'll admit i have been a bitch to everyone. Including duncan and hopefully today i will be able to makeup for it.

   But i still couldnt talk myself out of the slutty outfit that was calling my name. I put on my lace red lingeree set under a short tight balck dress with slits along the sides. I straightened my multi colored hair and started applying my ruby red lipstick. I looked hot and slutty like the me i used to be. The girl that would flirt until she got her way. The one who wouldnt take no for an answer. The old me.

    I walked out of my camper after placing on knee high black boots with 4 inch heels. I walked towards the mens campers and knocked on the door. After it didnt open for a moment i knocked again this time more urgently.

   Finally owen opened the door. His jaw dropped as he saw my slutty appearance. "U-uh" he stuttered.

   "Hi owen" i drawled out his name in a sickly sweet tone. "Have you seen Duncan?" I asked with a bat of my eyelashes.

   "Um yeah he headed out into the woods a few minutes ago." Owen said while staring

   "Thanks owen" i said once again in that flirty tone that the old me had perfected.

   I headed towards the woods. Swinging my hips in my old walk that would draw everyone's attention. Suddenly I was pinned to a tree. I closed my eyes expecting the worst. But no one hit me, no one tried to hurt me instead I felt a forehead pressed up against my own and heard a loud sigh.

    "Baby, open your eyes" Duncan's strained voice said. "Please"

   I opened my brown eyes slowly looking at the man who had my hands pinned at my sides and his hips pinned against mine. Duncan's blue eyes burned into my brown eyes. He bit his lower lip as I started talking "I was wondering if you wanted to go get some lunch" I asked

    "You've changed" was all he said.

      "Of course I have i lost my sister."

    "But you have me, why are you acting like this. I'm here you don't have to dress slutty. I like you for you."

     "I don't know why I'm acting like this. Honestly I don't know why I feel like I should go back. But I'm having trouble staying away from my old self. I just want to go back to being the person I used to be even though I know that the old me isn't who I want to be." I said as tears started dripping down my makeup covered face.

    Duncan reached up and pushed a strand of my hair away from my face. He lowered his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes and leaned upward gently brushing my lips against his. He let go of my arms and I wrapped them around his neck pulling him closer to me. He placed his hands on my hips and finally he kissed me. Molding his lips against mine. I pressed harder against him running my hands through his green Mohawk. He ran his hands up and down my sides pushing his body against me more. He licked my bottom lip begging, pressing for more and I happily complied. Opening my mouth I let his tongue invade and I invaded him in return. Our tongues danced as his hips ground against mine. He grabbed my ass hard causing my to moan into the kiss. I bit down on his lip before kissing him roughly again. Finally he pulled away breathing hard. I leaned against the tree panting before looking down noticing my dress had ridden up and Duncan could see my underwear. Although I honestly didn't care.

    I saw him biting his lip and decided to tease him. I pulled off my boots and set them down. Then very easily I stripped off my dress and started walking away. I headed towards the lake swaying my hips as I went. I heard Duncan following so I shook my hips a bit more. Once I reached the lake I dove in. I swam up to the surface and looked at Duncan who was biting his lip.

    Finally after a lot of staring Duncan removed his shirt. He pulled down his pants and I noticed a large tent in his boxers which he had no intention of trying to hide. He took off his shoes and socks before diving into the water. He swam up to me and pulled my body against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and in return I wrapped my legs around his. And once again we were kissing hard. He groped my ass as I pulled on his mohawk.

    I was having the time of my life until "keep it pg 13, that means you kayleigh and Duncan."

    I pouted but climbed off of Duncan and ran out of the water. I walked to where my clothes were and when Duncan finally caught up I bent over to pick them up. I was sure to give him a good view of my ass before I slipped my dress on. Duncan was dressed when I turned around but that didn't hide the lust in his eyes or the tent in his pants. 

    Maybe Duncan would be the reason for me to not go back to being the person I despised. Duncan really was the love of my life and my only reason to be the person I was proud of. Soulmates.