Chapter 36 the sand witch project

Not a filler for once lmao

We are all standing around waiting for today's challenge when Chris begins falling from the sky, several gasp in panic while others cheer as Chris is impaled on a stake and the cast is covered in blood. But much to the casts dissapointment Chris sits up and explains the wonders of special effects and turns out that today's challenge is horror movies.

Confessionals

Kayleigh: yes, I love horror movies We are gonna rock this challenge.

Duncan: hey alot of making out happens in horror movies so maybe I'll get lucky

Dj: I hate horror movies

End confessionals

Our team picked dj to be the killer which made zero sense to me but chef kept pushing. The other team chose for the killer to be beth since she couldn't scream.

The first challenge was lashawna in the bathroom and she laughed at dj earning a very low score for us. While Beth got a full score for her team from Lindsay.

I had to make up for lashawna's fail so when it was my turn in the bathroom I fake screamed Loud enough to earn a decent score. But it didn't quite tie us with the other team.

The second challenge was supposed to be a make out scene. Heather and Duncan vs Izzy and Owen.

Confessional

Kayleigh: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CHRIS I'M GONNA KILL YOU. WHY WOULD YOU SET IT UP WITH HEATHER AND DUNCAN I AM STILL A CONTESTANT YOU SON OF A MOTHER ******** ***** YOU **** *** ***** *******.

End confessionals

Owen and Izzy earned a very low score and so did Duncan and Heather who refused to touch each other even once for fear of my rath. But chef earned a high score for our team even making dj faint while Heather clung to Duncan until I pulled her off.

"And the winners for today's challenge is kayleighs team and the losing team must send someone home. And chef is dealing with the producers. See you guys at the guilded Chris ceremony"

DJ volunteered for eviction because of his cheating and he was sent home leaving our team with one less team mate.

I got up from my chair and headed to my camper where I started eating some of my junk food. Dj was a good friend but I couldn't believe he had been cheating and I went to sleep wondering how many others were going to try to cheat and ruin other's chances at the million dollars