Chapter 18 hook line and screamer

I leaned my head on Duncans chest as the chain saw guy walked out of the forest. It was dark outside, like 11:30 PM. Chris told us to watch this scary movie, and if this was the challenge i was going to win since I LOVE scary movies

"Hes coming out of the woods with a big hacky chain saw! "Izzy said then gasped "Thats SO COOL!"

"Oh no! Psycho killer mans going for the car!! "Owen said covering his eyes.

"Yo! Fool couple! Stop making out and start the car!!" LeShawna yelled throwing pop corn at the projector screen.

"Why are couples SO stupid in horror movies? "I asked. While rolling my eyes

"There gonna be chain saw sushi! Ahah!" Izzy said laughing then stopped when the chick in the movie screamed loudly when she saw the psycho killer.

"Great Canadian cheese!! Now the car wont start!! "Owen said getting on his knees.

"Aw man, I hate scary movies!" DJ said looking at the screen through his fingers.

"Run! The psychos gonna get cha!!" Izzy said standing by now.

DJ covered his face ducking down and Duncan looked at him disappointed.

"Here comes the blood fest!" Gwen said.

"Yeah! Good ending!! Izzy loves scary movies!" Izzy said jumping in Owens arms.

"So does Owen" Owen said while the guys gave him a thumbs up. Him and Izzy are so weird together, but they work.

The projector stopped and DJ sighed sitting back on the stump. "Phew am I ever glad that's over. I really hate scary movies!" DJ said.

"Aw DJ, its just a movie" I said while standing up and giving him a quick comforting hug.

"The part where everyone meets a grizzly death? Or the psycho killer with the hook!?" Duncan said taking out his stupid hook hand again making DJ scream and hide behind LeShawna

"Aw come on Deej for a slasher flick it was pretty tame "Gwen said putting the movie reel back in the box.

"Yeah there was hardly any hacking" Duncan said.

"Not like Blood Bath 2: Summer Camp Reign of Terror! "Duncan said.

"No way, that's my favorite movie" Gwen said.

"I love when the killer jams that guys hand into the lawn mower!! "Gwen said.

"Aw man it was sick when that guy gets all sad about that girl and the killer legit rips his heart out!" I said.

"Ha! Or when he pushes the chick off the dock and she lands on a propeller blade that slices her in half!" Duncan said.

"Or when he shoves that big dudes head inside the wood chipper!!" Gwen Duncan and I said together causing DJ to jump in LeShawnas arms.

Gwen Duncan and I high fived. "Aww, it looks like Gwen and Duncan have more in common than bad fashion sense" Heather said." Id look out Kayleigh she might steal your boyfriend "

I clenched my fists "Yeah if I were you, I would watch out to since I am still willing to knock some much needed sense in to you" I said cracking my knuckles and then balling my hands into fists ready to strike her down.

"Its just mindless guts and gore" Heather said.

"Horror movies aren't mindless" Gwen said.

"Yeah, there loaded with psychological trauma "Duncan said." Ha, look at DJ " He said motioning to DJ still on LeShawna.