Chapter 31 3:10 to crazytown

The very hot and sweaty 12 castmates head to the wild west for their next set of challenges. Gwen gets sick and wonders how with the 104 degree heat. Their first challenge is to mount their steed getting on their horse by jumping off a platform, and trying to land on it. The most successful campers of a team win the challenge. Exposed to the humidity, LeShawna's hair frizzes out to a perfectly puffed afro. Gwen gets on her mount by sneezing off the platform, Harold by jumping and landing in a bad position for a male, and Duncan by jumping and landing on Harold Screaming Gaffers, Lindsay, and Beth by jumping together of The Killer Grips all successfully jumped and landed on the horse below, which caused a 3 to 3 tie. The next challenge was supposed to be a western target practice on the castmates, but Owen drank the water that was going to be used as ammunition against the castmates. So, Chris thought quickly to make another second tie-breaking challenge: an old-fashioned cow roping. The Killer Grips were to be cowboys and cowgirls, and The Screaming Gaffers were to be the cows. If the cowboys and cowgirls rope the cattle, The Killer Grips win, but if the cattle somehow rope the cowboys and cowgirls, The Screaming Gaffers win. In the end, Kayleigh finds extra rope, and Gwen ropes Lindsay, Duncan gets Trent who basically gave up on purpose, Kayleigh ropes Beth, and Justin, giving the win and invincibility to The Screaming Gaffers. Gwen notices what Trent has been trying to help her win. She tells Trent that she does not want to win by cheating, and breaks up with him. Hearing all of this about what Trent has been doing, Justin confronts Gwen and orders her to tell everything to The Killer Grips. As a result, The Grips are convinced that Gwen is involved with this. She insists that she and Trent are broken up, but Justin thinks that it is an attempt to make it to the final two. Gwen decides to prove her innocence by telling the grips to vote Trent off. Shocked and angry, The Grips tell Gwen that she owes them. At the Gilded Chris Ceremony, the awards went to Lindsay, Beth, Justin, and Owen, and it was Trent who got voted off due to his team finding out that he had been throwing challenges to help Gwen and The Screaming Gaffers win.

Kayleigh and Duncan remove the cow utters off of their heads and then start discussing.

"You know Trent was throwing challenges for Gwen right?" She asks him.

"Yeah." He says with a nod "But now that he is gone we will have to try harder to make sure we don't lose."

"She is going to cheat for the grips now." She said with a frown

"How do you know?" He asks running a hand through his mohawk.

"I over heard the grips threatening to tell us that he was cheating." she said with a glare towards Justin. "But i don't know why we would be mad since we won because of it. Though as soon as i see her try to lose a challenge i am going to tell everyone and vote her off." She said before standing up and walking to her trailer to get some rest.