Chapter 40

Gaara was held back by Kurama. He shot the fellow red head a glare before he turn to his wife whom was unconscious.

"What are they doing? Naruto would not pass out and give in that easily" Gaara gritted his teeth out in both anger and concern.

"Its like extracting the Tailed Beast from its host, its fucking painful. We need the crystals to the necklace of the Shinigami. With it together, we will be able to form it back." Kurama explained as they could only watch.

Wisp of blue that looks exactly like Will o Wisp formed above Naruto's unconscious body. It was still in its gaseous state so it formelessly floated there. Hours passed by as the blue wisp began to solidify.

Solidifying into a blue crystal. The black runes on the floor disappeared when a shock wave exploded from the Crystal.

Alayja and Rena knelt down from the pressure and cough up a mouthful of blood, Gaara crashed on the sand that manage to support him before his face smack on the ground, Kurama gritted her teeth and groaned as she resisted the pressure.

Another shock wave that follows up the first a few moments later, sending Alayja and Rena crashing on the walls, Kurama had skid backwards and circulate the chakra in her body to constantly resist the damn pressure. Gaara had his walls of sand blasted away but he still knelt down on his place.

Bright light enveloped the crystal as it began to change form. Growing a pair of legs, arms, body, head and hair.

The light faded and above Naruto's body was a girl whom had a transparent body. Long blue hair that matches the color of the wisps, floating in the air in the non existent wind, grey unfeeling eyes. She wore a white kimono top with ice blue linings, black and red sash, a shimmering blue skirt, black fingerless gloves, and white Shinobi shoes, on her forehead was a blue crystal that resembled Tsunade's and Sakura's seal.

"Who has eaten the heart of a bear and guts of a leapard? To actually dare defy the Laws and summon me from my a safe heaven" The girl floated there with a Domineering aura

"With this crime, are you aware that you will bring destruction!?" the girl called out and released another pressure.

Naruto woke up from the strong killing intent and pressure. On instinct, she released one as equally back. Struggling to stand up with her sore body, she face the ghost like girl.

Tsuda Hatsue was startled when her pressure and killing intent was being intercepted with another.

Looking at the source. It was her host, The Child of the Prophecy, the one she watched grow up. But starting two years ago, Hatsue lost interest.

Hatsue began scrolling down the memories of Naruto and understood the situation, but was rather perplexed when the a barrier she could not take down surrounded a certain memories, the memories of Naruto in another world.

"I see, so this is how it is. The situation is quite unexpected" Hatsue dropped her hostility, and in response, Naruto also dropped her but the adrenaline rush has still yet to subside so she was still on guard.

"This is Tsuda Hatsu, the Spirit of the Crystal. She is still in this form for she is still incomplete, you still need to find four more" Rena walked over, wiping the blood from her lips.

"Do you know who and where the other four are?" Naruto asked, Hatsue paused before nodding

"Half of the 2nd piece is right over there. Him, you must find Shukaku to complete the 2nd piece. I resided on the chosen Jinchuurikis in Five Nations. 1, 3, 6, 8, and 9. 9 is already cleared out, find the other four with their tailed beast inside them, then we'll talk" Hatsue said

Naruto glanced at Gaara who only nodded.

"I will be used as a container once more for Shukaku" Gaara said, Naruto was about to protest but held it in, no one could take it more than Gaara or stand the craziness of Shukaku.

"Fine. But I am going to get my father and mother to help seal him" Naruto said, Gaara nodded

"Good, you guys get off my territory and come back. I can't leave my territory and Rena can't wander around the Nations, so we only need to stay here and wait for you guys" Alayja said and motioned at Hatsue

"She will be your guide into finding the appropriate or location of the Jinchuurikis and tailed beast needed" Alayja said

"We'll leave at dawn then" Naruto leaned on Gaara for support, fuck, it still hurts Dattebayo!

Although Hatsue had seen in in the memories, she could still not believe her eyes. Her jinx had come true!

..........

Calling for BeybladeBrust RedStrom SkylerGazer hope you like you characters taking the stage!