Chapter 25

Naruto sat down on the tree branch.

"So, what is your plan now? How will we find the lost Necklace?" Naruto asked, opening the water bottle and chugging the water down to relieve herself of her thirsty.

"We're sending you to another dimension" Fate said, this caused Naruto to choke and cough up the water.

"Have you lost your marbles!? If you send me to another dimension.... How will I get back!?" Naruto yelled

"We will get Sasuke to retrieve you back" Shinigami said, Naruto glared harsher

"We can do it in Sand you know! Why here in the middle of nowhere!?" Naruto yelled, getting fed up.

They have been running around for weeks now searching for this old and abandoned shrine.

"This place is the only place the Rules cannot touch. No matter what is done here, even if we kill you, the Rules cannot do anything to us while we're inside this barrier" The Shinigami said, Naruto sighed and massaged her forehead.

"Ah, you guys are so..... Let's do this, we can't waste anymore time. Gaara.... I need to get Gaara out" Naruto said urgently

"Alright. Take this bracelet. If its red, it means you are not ready to come back yet, if its green then you can come back and a portal will appear" Fate said

"Are you guys sure this is not a scam? What if I can't find the Necklace there?" Naruto asked, staring at the bracelet in her left wrist, it's made of rose beads.

"Even if you can't find the Necklace... You will find a clue and the answer" Shinigami said, Naruto tilted her head in confusion.

"Answer to w-"

"Oh look! It's sunrise! Goodbye! Have a nice trip! I heard its unpleasant" Fate waved as Naruto got dragged to the shrine with an unknown force

"THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!"
............

Meanwhile, a certain author is writing a new chapter for 'I Give Up' Chapter 25 when her phone is not working anymore. Seems the screen had frozen.

You see, Author san is planning to send her to another Naruto Dimension. The one where Naruto became the Apprentice of Shinigami and since he's an apprentice, he must have a lot of things he knew regarding about the Necklace of Eternal Life.

The lights were flickering on and off. Its already 9:47 in the evening and Author san is still writing while wrap around the bundles of her warm blankets and a Rilakuma Bear as a pillow. Her headphones blasting the music played in her laptop.

"... Hm? Looks like my laptop is acting crazy again. I did not feed it but electricity" Author san muttered and blinked when her laptop turned off, the lights turned off as well.

"Oh, powers out" she sighed and snuggled in more at her warm and comfortable position, it was currently raining hard and lightning and thunder flashed and roared in the sky as if both wife and husband fighting.

"!" she blinked when her laptop started up again.

Author san shrunk back when her laptop began vibrating and the screen.... It seems like someone is banging against the other side. Author san, frightened. When she peak back, she found.... A video of Female Naruto poking on the screen. The power is back again but her phone is out of battery, so Author san charged it and turned back to the video.

"Wow. The cosplayer here is a genius! She really looked the part" Author san said in admiration

"You are talking to me?" Naruto asked from the screen, Author san paused