Chapter 33

Naruto restlessly laid on her bed, toss and turning about, indicating she had a nightmare.
..........
Naruto walked through the path unfamiliar to her, Naruto continue to walk, looking around. Even without Sage Mode, the nature chakra around her is very light and still yet dark and chaotic. Quite contradicting.

Naruto continue to walk forward until she reached a clearing. Naruto frowned as she observed the clearing.

"How strange" Naruto murmured

The grass, the trees, the Bush, and the leaves are completely green, not to mention the sky is dark as if covered by black miasma.

"An intruder" Naruto heard an amused voice

Sartled, Naruto turned to the direction, in front of her, meters away, a teen, around 16.she stood out like a candle in the dark.

She wore a bright red kimono, the inner garments are deep blue, in the kimono are the designs of swirls like pattern that looks like blooming flowers.

Her hair was long with red tops, half of it are pulling in a bun with a black Rose pining it, her body is well developed despite her age, from the glint from the source of an unknown light, two piercings on each ears. Her red eyes that almost glow in the darkness pinned Naruto to where she stood.

"Shirosagi Alayja" Naruto turned to the girl, in her arms was a black cat, its purple eyes stared at her

"Excuse me?" Naruto raised a brow

"Shirosagi Alayja" the cat opened its mouth an speak

Before Naruto could say anything else she felt a strong force pushed her, sending her flying back.
.......

"Ha!" Naruto sat up, her breathing uneven as she tried to suck in as much oxygen as she could

Naruto sat there, clutching her forehead. The sun slowly rose from the horizon but Naruto's mind is in chaos, she doesn't have any time to admire the damn sunrise.

"Shirosagi Alyja" Naruto murmured before she threw the covers from her body

"It's a name. Perhaps... Perhaps she knew the location of the Crystals?" Naruto asked herself before she head to the bathroom in a rush.

Naruto head towards the Nara Clan. Banging on Shikamaru's window, startling the Nara and making him fall off his bed.

"Naruto, you damn blonde! It's still five in the morning, what are you pestering me!?" Shikamaru snarled as he slammed the window opened

"Shirosagi Alyja. Do you know who she is?" Naruto asked seriously, Shikamaru frowned

"Why are you looking for her anyway?" Shikamaru asked, scratching his forehead

"I have a dream. I think its telling me to find her. She might know anything" Naruto said, Shikamaru sighed.

"Shirosagi Clan has been whipped out, so far, the Clan members began dropping down on the ground one by one. Some say its probably because of the use of Dark Magic." Shikamaru said, remembering the name Shirosagi clan on one of the Academy Textbooks.

"Damn, another dead end, ttebayo!" Naruto wanted to kick the nearest thing to vent her anger, unfortunately Shikamaru was the nearest and she still need some answers so she have to hold back her temper

"Last location they have been?" Naruto asked

"Kumo. At least that's what I H-where the hell did she go?" Shikamaru frowned seeing him alone in the room, shrugging his shoulder and closed the window before diving back to his bed.

Naruto ran around her house, packing things that she might need in the journey.

'Kurama, are you still in there?' Naruto asked through the link

'I'm here. What is it?' Kurama asked, Naruto strapped the bag on her back

'Sorry for disturbing you. We're going to Kumo, I need your help' Naruto sighed

'I'll be there, give me a minute' Kurama said, Kurama probably left a note to Itachi.

Naruto felt the sudden increase in her chakra and the familiar warmth and powerful sensation she got used to years ago returned to her. Kurama is back inside her again.

'Let's go' Kurama said, Naruto opened the door and began speeding off.
..............

The girl, Shirosagi Alyja, lightly laughed as she stroke the cat's fur.

"It seems we're going to have visitors soon" she said

"What would you do then?" the cat asked, a smirked spread on the girls bright red cherry lips

"Only the strong and those who are worthy are allowed to enter. Those armatures, kill them all" Alayja said, a sadistic laughed echoed around her and spread into the dark forest being carried by the wind

Roars, shrieks, and howls rang out in the Dark Forest right after. Casting more eerily and dark feeling.
.........

'B, it seems that that little She Devil found something amusing' Gyuuki inside B said, Killer B stopped writing, the pen in his hand even broke

'You're not joking right?' B asked, not rapping

Before Gyuuki could answer, a sound of frantic footsteps rang in the air.

"Raikage sama! The Dark Forest. There is a disturbance in the Dark Forest!" a jonin ran in the room, panicked.

'Does that clarify your question?' Gyuuki aaked

"Immobilised the troupes! Send out a warning to the Land of Lightning to stay clear out of the Daek Forest!" A stood up as he gave his orders, the jonin nodded and left, the ANBU began to spread out and spread the news.

.........

Okay! Third Placer @BeybladeBurst  is here and taking the stage!