Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto but the plot is mine.

(Edited)

Naruto sighed again for the hundredth time. 'He' sat in front of a very pregnant red head woman with red eyes who was eating meat like there is no tomorrow as usual. Pulling 'his' golden lock into a high pony tail before 'he' stood up and grabbed the straw basket front the cabinet before heading to the backyard before opening the door revealing a perfect vegetable garden planted by 'himself' and that woman earlier. Fixing 'his' pink apron, 'he' walked towards the cabbage patch.

Naruto isn't the same as before. When 'he' left, Kurama had contact on 'him' that 'he' wanted freedom and roam around freely. Naruto was never to deny it to 'his' friend 'he' started to learn Fuinjutsu to try and tweak his father's seal. Only for it to back fire, it released Kurama in a human form but it cost them much......

Their genders.

Naruto is practically a female as well as Kurama now. It was weird for them at first but it was effective to throw off the Konoha ninjas that are searching for him plus it was beneficial.

Naruto is had long golden yellow blonde hair that reach up to her ankles and still possessed those beautiful Cerulean blue eyes only wider and bigger. She was also busty and well develop body, above average and hourglass figure. Her skin tone gone paler as well and shrunk 3 inches from her height as a boy.

Kurama had acquire a fiery reddish orange hair color that reach up to her knees that was always pulled into twin pigtails like Tsunade's hair style but her hair is in front instead of back in a messy yet stylish way with her bangs and fringe frame...

Kurama had acquire a fiery reddish orange hair color that reach up to her knees that was always pulled into twin pigtails like Tsunade's hair style but her hair is in front instead of back in a messy yet stylish way with her bangs and fringe framed her face. She was pale and had a body every girl dreamed of with her chest that would rival Tsunade's.

 She was pale and had a body every girl dreamed of with her chest that would rival Tsunade's

Both were living in peace in the small civilian village in the Village Hidden in the Forests for a year. Buying a suitable house for themselves until Naruto finally got the place for her own.

Also Kurama was experimenting on Edo Tensie to try and bring Kushina and Minato permanently and is working with seals along with Naruto. It was a success. The two were living on their own house two houses away. Kurama also wanted to have a partner or Mate so she strolled down on the acceptable and tolerable people she knew and she found one....and an unexpected one as well...Uchiha Itachi.