Chapter 39

Rena stood in front of Alyja with an annoyed face.

"Speak. What is it that you want" Rena stated coldly

Alyja smirked and casually leaned on her chair, displaying an Overbearingly arrogant and domineering, the wildness in her Aura that screams predator, like an untamed tigress image which was a stark contrast with Rena's firm, calm, frosty cold, strict, and dark Aura that was seeping out of Rena's body, like a million years old ice glacier that emitted out mists.

The two girl's has similar capabilities. Their abilities par on one another, coexisting yet clashing at the same time.

"Sister, sister, sister. You talked as if we are strangers. It hurts very deep... Here in my heart. It makes me feel as if our sister bond had shattered" Alayja playfully and dramatically acted, grinning while she's at it.

Rena was unmoved, staring at Alyja as she weight down her words.

"Do not address me as your sister, we are not related." Rena said coldly before she opened the black fan in hand that has the golden lightning deigns on it, waving it gently.

"Now, shrugging aside those pitiful and unnecessary matters, why is it that you needed my help on something" Rena raised a brow as she leaned back on her chair

"What a kill joy..... As always" Alyja scoffed with a hint of disdain, her attitude complete turned 360.

"Right, important matters. Naruto san had come to my territory to seek help. Retrieving the Crystal Guardian, Hatsue Tsuda" Alyja said, heading straight to the point.

Rena stopped fanning herself, her hand completely froze as she stared at Alyja with wide eyes filled with astonishment and disbelief.

"The Crystal Guardian to the Shinigami's Necklace? Wasn't it lost centuries ago? Why bringing it matter now?" Rena frowned as she turned to Naruto.

"We need it to fight against Momoshiki Jin" Naruto answered, she did not dare hide any secrets.

Why hide this information? It's not like it has something of value, sooner or later they would eventually find out. Why not save the trouble and just outright be blunt and tell them? They won't be beaten to death right?

"I see, so that is how it is..." Rena paused before she sneered.

"Are you aware that if you don't court death, you won't die? Alyja and I are proficient in using Black Magic and Black Arts, and having belong to the Main Branch of our respective Clan's, naturally, we have the minor authority in dealing with this kind of things, however, the thing that concerns me is.... " Rena paused and gazed at Naruto firmly

"Why do we have to risk our lives? We will get dragged into this" Rena said sternly

"Are you completely stupid and mentally retarded? Even if you won't get yourselves involved now, you will be forcefully dragged in the muddy waters soon. Even if you won't help me, you will still fall. Do you think those Momoshiki will let you off? Snap out of the dreamland, girly! You've been in your house way too long, it's time to step into the real world!" Naruto smacked her hand on the table and stood up

"Do you think Momoshiki will let you and your people off by staying neutral!? Are you aware that you guys have the capabilities in hindering his plans!? Do you think he will not removed his problems from the roots? Very naive, ttebayo!" Naruto sneered, her eyes filled with ridicule light.

Rena was stunned and so was Alyja.

They looked at each other and sighed.

"Fine. We will help"

..................

"Um, excuse me, you two have a grudge against me?" Naruto asked

"No" the two replied flatly.

(;¬_¬)

Naruto: "......" 'Think I am blind, ttebayo!? If you two don't have a grudge against me then why am I tied up like a caterpillar that is on the verge of turning into a pupa!?'

The Two Witches that held grudge:"......" 'Is it wrong to be playful and Mischievous? Who knew you're too stupid to agree so impulsively without thinking about it first. Don't blame it on us'

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

'Yaaa! What happen to the trust between comrades, huh?! (((p(>o<)q))) this is how you supposed to treat your elders, ttebayo!' Naruto huffed.

/( >°< )\ <======== (・_・ (・_・ )

On the floor was a huge sealing array, it was different from what Naruto could see, even if upside down. She understood this is not a simple sealing array.

However, the two began to chant some unknown language and the formations lught up with red light.

And then... A searing pain appeared so suddenly on Naruto's abdomen.

".... IT HURTS, DATTEBAYO!!!!!" Naruto screamed on top of her lungs, successfully shattering any glass in the room, and more possibly the eardrums of the people present.

But Naruto did not care about that because she passed out immediately.