Chapter 27

"-to! - ruto! NARUTO!!!! WAKE UP!" Naruto jolted awake but in time when an explosion appeared, still in daze, Naruto was flung back by the shock wave before she got caught by someone.

She turned to the person whom had saved her face from smacking hard on the tree. It was Sasuke.

"Thanks" she mumbled as she jump off of his arms and straightened herself before turning to the surroundings.

"Have you found the Legacy yet?" Momoshiki Jin appeared, Naruto scowled

"You damn bastard! You think it's so easy!? You have been searching for centuries yet have not found it yet!? Who do you think we are!?" Naruto mocked and rubbing the big ball rasengan on the sore spot.

Naruto really riles up just about anyone. The Red tick mark on Momoshiki Jon's forehead screams that she had struck a nerve.

"Give us Gaara back!" Naruto yelled as she entered Biju chakra mode.

She was about to launched like a blind lunatic and rip Momoshiki Jin to shreds but Sasuke used his Susanoo to keep her in place.

"Stop charging like a damn raging bull you idiot" Sasuke hissed, yanking her back and glared at Kurama whom had already cut of her chakra that's inside Naruto, cancelling the form she now using.

"Think clearly Naruto" Kurama warned before she turned her attention on the floating man whom resembled too much of Kaguya.

"We don't have it. If you can't find it after years of searching then you have no right to rush us! So you better give Gaara back!" Naruto yelled, striking a very familiar scene to the expectators.

'It was just like back then. Years ago, Naruto was yelling at Orochimaru' Sasuke thought

Shinigami AND Fate had been punished by 'The Rules' and was currently in a solitary confinement. Supposedly, they are should not interfere with this yet they disobeyed and thus got punished.

"You better find it. You have three month or I'll kill my hostage" Momoshiki Jin threatened before he disappeared.

Naruto shook with rage. Clenching her fist until it bleed.

"Calm down you idiot" Sasuke sighed.

Sakura clenched her fist in jealousy. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, Naruto is married to Gaara now. But why does Sasuke still close to Naruto than her? Even when Naruto still a boy, it's okay, but seeing as Naruto is now a girl and a beautiful one at that. Sakura felt so upset that it made her intestine turned green in envy. Sakura wants to be selfish, perhaps, she had always been since day one when it comes to Sasuke. But Naruto does not deserve Sasuke.....and Sasuke, he may have tried to hide it or was he even not aware the fact that he was slowly liking the blonde knuckle head, Sakura could see it as clear as day. Sakura knew that Sasuke does not deserve Naruto as well.

Naruto deserved to be loved and cared just like how Gaara gives Naruto and Naruto gives her affection, though its clear that the blonde dense idiot was not aware of her growing affection.

With Sasuke, Naruto will end up being hurt. Sasuke is used to take what was given and reluctant to give, that is what she knew of him. Naruto needs more than that, a man who is reluctant to show his love to a woman is not good at all.

But.... Thinking about this, Sakura sat down and contemplate. She would also get hurt if she would push her feelings further. Forcing Sasuke to accept her feelings. No. Sakura will not live such life like that. Sakura does love Sasuke, however, Sakura be happy but that would be temporary. Maybe in the near future, she would be a single mother raising her child while Sasuke wonder off, she overheard him talking to Kakashi and about repenting and shit like that.

Sakura does not want a life like that. She does not want her child to have a life like that, distant and not knowing much about her father at all. Heck, Sakura herself does not know Sasuke at all, except the glaring obvious things.

"...... I need to stop this and choose another guy" she muttered and thought for a while.

But who?

Kakashi saw the changes in Sakura's expression and glanced at Sasuke's obvious actions. Shaking his head.

'It seems like things will get more messy and confusing from her on out' he thought

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

(((ლ(͏ ͒ • ꈊ • ͒)ლ)))
Author has something to say:

Sorry I have been absent for a while now. Some things came up.

Okay, so any suggestion on who will be paired with Sakura?【・ヘ・?】

I need your opinions so that I can start writing a script for them.

Kiba

Shino

Kankuro

Rock Lee

OC

Suggestions

Perhaps bringing a dead guy back to life to be her partner. But if that's the case, who?

Thanks for support. (=^・ω・^)y=

❤️GoddessOfBlack89

Credits to Jennie for clicking the publish button! Let's give her a like👍!