Chapter 30

Naruto gritted her teeth. She wanted to vent her anger. What's the better way to do it but to take it out on a fight.

And so, Sasuke became her punching bag. She parred with Sasuke in terms of strength so she did not worry about holding herself back. She let all her anger, frustration, and other emotions.

You can say she's an emotion wreck.

Laying down on the crater, Naruto faced the sky, letting the rain hit her to hide her tears.

To tell the truth, Naruto did not know why she's crying in the first place.

It's probably the tears she kept into her heart for so long. Even Naruto wanted to stop them from falling, she could not, the more she stopped it, the more tears flow down.

Sasuke wanted to walk over hut he held back.

Although he and Naruto were friends, he can't recklessly approach her and with this growing unknown feelings, Sasuke knew it would bring more harm than good. Sasuke sighed as he sat on the ground, his lep prop up with his arm resting on it, he leaned on the boulder, tilting his head back and closed his eyes.

They two just stayed there in silence, deep in their own thoughts.

'Hey, get it together, Naruto. I have a clue. You must find pieces of crystals.' Author san said, hoping this news could cheer the blonde up

'Crystals?' Naruto asked although still down.

'Yes. Remember the necklace that belong to the Shodai? That. You will need five. In the Leaf, the Shodai' s necklace, in the Cloud, in the Stone, in the Mist, and in the Sand. Once these crystals are together, another clue will appear" Author said, Naruto's eyes lit up but it dimmed once more

"The crystal was destroyed long ago" she said gloomily, remembering the time it shattered.

"No, no, no. That necklace was fake, an imitation to the Real thing. The clue said, 'Hidden in front of you yet cannot and also can be seen. No need to search high and low. It can be touched, can be felt, can be tasted, can be seen. Don't look too far and too close, the answer you will know inside you'" Author said, Naruto frowned, the hell is that riddle!?!?

Naruto frowned as she thought what is the answer. When she called for Author, she was gone.

'Hidden in front of you yet cannot and also can be seen. No need to search high and low. It can be touched, can be felt, can be tasted, can be seen. Don't look too far and too close, the answer you will know inside you' Naruto repeat that passage in her head over and over again hut could not comprehend what it is.

Naruto stood up as she slowly walked back to the camp. Seems like she'll need a certain Nara's help.

Meanwhile.

Gaara got out of his meditation. His eyes flashed with determination as he held up his hand into a familiar hand sigh, the rocks and bricks slowly dissolved into grains of sand.

It took Gaara a long time to break down these rocks to sand, the rocks are very special so Gaara had a difficult time. Finally, Gaara felt the familiar weight on his back, his sand contain strap on his back, using the spare sand to make a sand clone, Gaara dispersed into sand. Since the rocks were ink black, the sand is also ink black.

Gaara had his sand travelling in the cracks and corners, disperses and slowly creep out, careful not to disturb the people around. Since the whole fortress' was, floors, and ceilings had chakra running through it, Gaara using it to his advantage as comoflauge.

He's going to get out, damn it!

And so, he continued his snall paced journey. When Gaara finally came out of the for tree, on the top of the fortress, Gaara's eyebrow raised. A sadistic smirk spread on his lips.

Seems Momoshiki Jin used the ruins of Lauran as his base of operation. Its a bad move specially since Gaara was a Sand User.

And so Gaara turned into sand as he teleported in the building not far away, he focused on his chakra to create a sandstorm to cover his escape and a little revenge to that damn villain.

And so, the plan was in action. Lauran meet a Ferocious Sandstorm, Gaara was travelling underground already, using his sand ability to dig a tunnel for him. When the Sandstorm stopped and Momoshiki Jin found out he had been played, he almost destroyed the fortress in rage!