Chapter 36

What is the Black Mountain Gang?

It's a group of people that practiced witch craft. On the contrary belief, they do not actually harm people at random, they created a barrier around the mountain to throw off people with I'll intention. Near the Black Mountain where the Gang resided, a village stood proud.

It's an independent village in the Land of Demons. Akumagakure is a mercenary village specialised in trading, that includes imports, exports, and foreign trading thus many individuals come and go. Its a place where auctions also happens.

And because its a place filled with all kinds of goods, bandits were flocking around the borders. That is where the Black Mountain Gang comes in, one's their costumers were attacked with in the border, they would be captured and sent to 'prison'. Not technically a prison but its where a place where one wished they were dead. There, black magic would be experimented on them.

The Leader of the Village, Akumakage, did not mind such action if it would make his people and the costumers be on their best behaviour so why not?

And thus, the two sides never really crossed. The Black Mountain Gang got what they needed, their materials, while the Akumagakure got what they needed, their protection.

As always, the Priestess in the Land of Ogres if highly against the use of Black Magic. The two sides were like water and fire, did not mixed and has been like that for generations.

The Land of Ogres believed more in purity and to Kami sama while the Land of Demons went into Shinigami side with a belief that everyone had their inner demons, Priestess included.

To avoid conflict, because the Land of Ogres was outnumbered seeing a Priestess and Preist are only a few, they just ignored one another.

Gaara knew this as he is a Kage. In the Fourth Ninja War, two villages did not bother to step in the conflict.

He was cautious as to why he was brought here.

"Do not worry, Kazekage sama. Just relax and recuperate. Your savior will soon come" Rena, the most powerful black witch in the Black Mountain Gang because of her genes and being the Heiress to the extinct Grand Black Witch's Line.

Gaara nodded in response, still on guard.
..........

Naruto came out behind the Bush and saw a girl in the middle of the clearing. Just as she had seen in her dreams.

"I know why you're here" Alayja said

"Tell me. How do u find the crystal" Naruto demanded

"I can extract it from the Host however, I could not do it alone for I would need help from an old friend of mine" Alayja said, Naruto gritted her teeth in frustration.

"Who?"

"Akuma Rena, the Grand Black Witch of the Black Mountain Gang. Bring her to me" Alayja said

"Who are you"

"Shirosagi Alayja"

"I am Subaku Naruto" Naruto said

Alayja chuckled before she nodded

"Though I am quite upset that you ruined my forest-"

"Hold it right there, you brat! Who ask you to sent your lackeys to attack me? So you have a mindset to destroy other but others won't fight back? That's a dangerous thinking you got there" Naruto said

"Hahahaha as expected. Go, quickly, go away, I don't like the way your purity is making the environment more pure and clean. Your destroying my source of energy" Alayja pointed out at the grass Naruto was standing in which was a huge contrast to its surroundings.

"Fine. I'll go. I'll bring Akuma Rena with me. But you will help me, got it?" Naruto huffed

Alayja only giggled

"No need to thank me though" Alayja said as Naruto flew towards the Akumagakure

Naruto broke the sound barrier again and again as she hastily made her way towards the Akumagakure. Zooming past like a flash of white and gold leaving behind her wake a strong gust of wibd with the strength of a hurricane.

Four hours later, Naruto arrived by the border of Akumagakure.

She took a deep breath and stepped inside.

Rena opened her eyes with a smile

"She's here" she said

"Who?" Gaara asked

Rena did not answer and only smiled mysteriously.

Gaara inwardly shrugged. At least she's not a chatterbox
............

I Give Up will be updated every Saturday and Sunday okay?

Take the stage you guys!

BeybladeBrust
RedStrom