Chapter 19

Tsunade was speaking to Gaara. At first she was quite surprised when she received the letter. The Kazekage is getting married so she brought the available team in Konoha Legion aside from Team 7 as they are on a mission.

"..........I understand. But I do not seemed to get why I can sense Iruka's chakra in this village" Tsunade said, Gaara gave a poker face

"There is a news about Naruto's sighting nearby my Sunagakure so he came" Gaara answered, not really giving anything to poke at, Shikamaru seemed to stare straight at his soul,so Gaara did what he do best. Glare at the Nara Clan Head.

"......." '..... Gaara is hiding something. Its true that Hokage sama did not ask, and even if she asked, Gaara would not spill.' Shikamaru thought, it seemed as if Gaara could read his mind as the glare maximised with Temari and Kankuro whom was behind Gaara, 'Okay! Alright! I won't talk! Troublesome'

"......." 'Good. You better keep your thoughts to yourself. Nara' the Sand Siblings thought.

"Say, Kazekage sama, who is it that y-" Neji was cut off when the door opened

".... Gaara koi! Temari Nee chan! Kankuro Bala onii san! I brought your snacks!" Naruto bounced in, opening the door without permission

The Konoha Shinobi turned to the person who rudely barge in. They all recognised the woman immediately.

"Natsume san?" Tsunade blurted out in surprise

"......."

Tsunade was surprised, everyone was surprised. Gaara turned to the clock and almost cursed out loud. He forgot to tell Naruto! Damn. Now how to fix this problem.......

"...... D-D-Do I... Do I know you?" Naruto stuttered.

"......" 'Damn you brain! This is no time to go offline!'

'Need help?' Kurama's voice sounded in her head making Naruto sighed in relief

'Please do!' Naruto said before she felt her consciousness switched with Kurama.

Shikamaru had a light bulb on his head before he felt a piercing glare on the back of his head. Glancing to the side and sweat dropped when Temari grinned maliciously at him, holding a kounai on her throat and placed a finger on her mouth as if daring him to say anything.

".......... Troublesome" He could only sighed and stand aside to watch the play.

'Job well done in your stage play Naruto. I'll give you that' Shikamaru thought.

"Ah... I remember.... You're the Hokage and these people here must be..... Those guys" Natsume said as she closed the door

"This is Natsume, she is my fiancee. We are to be married in 5 weeks time" Gaara said, making the Konoha Nins freeze.

"Gaara san.... Are you not aware..... Are you not aware that Natsume San is.... Is Naruto swan's wife?" Lee asked, Natsume scoffed

"Konoha Nins really does not change after all these years huh? Underestimating everyone they came across. Seems like you're implying that the Kazekage is stupid" Natsume said flatly

"So..... So, Gaara knew yet he's still willing. And you're willing even if you have a husband!?" Hinata exploded, she was very angry, very very VERY angry.

"Who says reverse harem is not allowed? Moreover, It is not even your business in the first place. So I don't see why you are acting as if I ruffled your feathers" Naruto who was actually Kurama as she took over, said with that overbearing and challenging smile