Chapter 28

Sorry for the late update. I was groyded and my gadgets confiscated. Anyways! Glad to see ya'll again!

So we have a winner! Rock Lee!

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🎊🎉🎊

Hinata observed Naruto from a distance. Complicated emotions that she could not understand had build inside her. At first she was damn furious at Natsumi for betraying Naruto, the male one. Only to find out that Naruto had turned into a woman and deceived them all.

"You still at it, Hinata?" Ino asked as she sat down next to Hinata, the girl had a bitter expression, as if she swallowed a fly, this made Ino sigh with pity.

Of course she knew of Hinata's infatuation on Naruto, she may not be Sasuke's fangirl but she's a die hard Naruto stalker, to the point of obsession. Ino remember Hinata following Naruto around or in some distance with her Byakugan activate. That time Ino was very jealous that Hinata was so lucky to use it to stalk her crush, but now Ino thought it was outright creepy. Not to mention Neji keeping tabs on Hinata and picking her up along with her teammates when she blushed herself into unconciousness.

"Ino, if Sai turns into a woman and now married to Sasuke, then we can talk. You can't possibly understand me" Hinata said bluntly, Ino imagined it in her head, it made chills run down her spine.

"Damn you, don't say that!" Ino growled as she searched around for Sai, making sure he's still a man and breath a sigh of relief.

"So I am guessing you're here for soothing me up?" Hinata asked, Ino nodded

"Yeah" Sakura answered as she walked over and sat next to Hinata

"Okay, I don't think I can do this. You two can comfort each other" Ino said and placed two sake bottles and walked away

The two girls stared at Ino before grabbing the bottles and chug it down, drowning in their sorrows.
............

The next morning.....

A roar of fury could be heard. Everyone rushed out of their tent to find Neji chasing the half dressed Kiba.

".... Are those? Hickeys?" Tenten asked, rubbing her eyes, everyone's eyes darted to the tent by the corner, a dishevelled Hinata ran out only wearing a pair of short shorts and a fishnet shirt

Love bites could be clearly seen on her neck. Everyone draw a conclusion in her mind.

A furious Neji chasing a terrified Kiba+plus a limping Hinata+plus hickeys=..... Oh......

Everyone watched at Neji was ready to drill holes on Kiba's body and Hinata jumping out to held him back. Neji roared that Kiba should take responsibility for deflowering Hinata.

"........ Okay, what happened?" Sakura yawned, she reeks of alcohol and seemed to have a strong headache.

"Kiba and Hinata had sex last night. Neji is angry" Naruto answered bluntly, making people blushed at her straightforwardness

"They are clearly mocking me and slapping my face. I married my husband for a few minutes and we already got separated. Fuck! We didn't even proceed on our honeymoon! They are poking my sore spot ttebayo!" Naruto huffed and stomp her foot on the ground, clearly displeased and throwing a tantrum like a child

"Naruto dear, you are daddy's little girl. I will nor let Gaara deflower you!" Minato fussed only to be shoved away by Kushina

"Naruto, when we get him back, make sure to give me lots of grandchildren okay ttebane?" Kushina held Naruto's hands, her eyes sparkled

"But Kushina chan....." Minato zipped his lips when Kushina hair floated up and glared at his soul

"I'm sorry, you got something to say?"

"Nothing!" He laughed nervously and pulling his collar as if it was chocking him

Everyone could only sigh. Of course, Naruto's playfulness came from her parents strong genes.

They spread out to search and cover more grounds. Naruto turned to Tenten.

"Hey, if Gaara an I have kids. What will they look like?" Naruto asked out of the blue, Tenten paused and Egan thinking

"It's great if you have twins that looks like the two of you. That way, it's balanced" Tenten provided an answer

Sasuke overheard this and couldn't help but scowl and grunted in indignation. Kakashi patted him in the back.

"That's the Kazekage's wife and the Fourth Hokage's daughter, Sasuke. Keep your distance. Claws off" Kakashi gave a warning, not wanting to see the Uchiha being crushed using Sand Burial or Rasengan.

"Hn, you're delusional" the Uchiha sneered but his eyes still locked on Naruto's contemplating expression, she looked absolutely adorable.