Chapter 8

Naruto hummed as she pulled the weeds on her garden. She did not wear any disguise, her head itch with the hair dye.

Besides she had seals on her territory in which was screaming at her as they were suddenly triggered. Naruto stood up in alarm and before she could do anything, Iruka landed in front of her making her yelp in surprise.

"God Almighty!" she suddenly said as she stumbled in surprise

"Iruka Sensei?" Naruto paused as she stared at the man in front of her.

Umino Iruka, gone with the usual Chuunin Uniform and now wearing casual and lose civilian clothing.

"Naruto.........you idiot! How could you leave without telling me!? Don't you know how worried I was!?" Iruka began scolding the girl as he boop her in the head

"..... I'm sorry, ya know! I don't want to tell you because I am afraid that you'd be pulled down with me!" Naruto lowered her head like a docile child making Iruka sighed.

Iruka had raised Naruto after getting to know her when she was a child, she would be heart broken everytime the man finds out about her being tormented and beaten, he would oftenly dragged her out of trouble before it even get started, however, other Chuunin like that bastard Mitsuki would porpusely distract and held Iruka back from interfering in which the man would explode and give them tounge lashing. Iruka only being chuunin did not make others look down on him, after all everyone knew that Iruka could had 'the demon' 'under his control' but the chuunin would gave a glare and yells that worth of Ibiki's aprovement. There are many times that Naruto had tried everything to keep Iruka from storming to the Hokage Office and throw a tantrum. It made her felt warm. Iruka is family, that is why she never left the village it is because of Iruka.

So when she left, she feared that Konoha would sent Iruka to personally drag her back.

Even as a child, when Naruto gone off to prank an unfortunate soul with Jonins and Chuunin as well as ANBU running around to catch or search for the boy, Iruka admired Naruto's tactics, maneuvers, stealth, and how he had hid while wearing that orange monstrosity jumpsuit. It would take a few hours before an ANBU would come to Iruka to find and tie up the boy. For some reason, Naruto wondered, Iruka always finds him under half an hour searching the whole village, even less than half an hour as years go by. And Naruto was not in shock when the man found her location, however she was surprised by how quite, under her estimation, Team Kakashi must've arrived 4 days ago and a trip from Konoha from the village she is currently on takes 5 to 6 days. Naruto had a silly suspicion that the man had placed a tracking seal on her or had 'Distance and Loaction' radar on Naruto.

As of reading her mind, in truth, the blond had what she was thinking written all over her face. A hard habit ever since young.

"I know it is you Naruto. I know its you even if you use transformation Jutsu. I lived with you for far too long to not recognise a plot orchestrate by you" Iruka sighed

"I am only doing it to protect myself and my family. Iruka Sensei, I am very sorry. I caused you to feel distress for me. I can't thank you enough for what you have done. I wanted to take you but I could never separate you from your job. You love your job, I cannot simply be selfish and take you with me away from that damn village" Naruto burst into tears as she ran up to hug her father figure

"You knuckle head. You're like a daughter to me, from my job and the village, I would pick you first. What village? What job? Those are not important" Iruka said as he patted Naruto's back in comforting.

"Iruka Sensei..... No, Iruka tou San. Thank you" Naruto smiled as she wiped the tears from her eyes

"..... You knuckle head" Iruka smiled as he patted the blonde's head

"I have so much to tell you! But first, a family dinner would happen later. I still need to cook and get ready for it. Hope about living here with me, Iruka Sensei? We could set up a dojo to teach self defence for the people in this village that pays low and affordable? And slowly make it into a school, the kids need not necessarily become a ninja, but enough to had knowledge how to defend themselves, what is chakra, and the history of elemental nation" Naruto offered as she motioned Iruka to enter her house

"Hm. Optimistic as always" Iruka chuckled

"You're living with me, it's high time that I would pay for your patience and generosity you gave me for years. Plus, this place is quite far from the village by civilian standard" Naruto said before she talked about what had happened while she and Iruka cooked dinner together.

Iruka was dumbfounded to the fact that the tempura almost got burned when she head the news of Kurama in human form and a girl married to Itachi and had a child with another one on the way, as well as Kushina and Minato alive. But he was happy for the blond.

'No one else deserved it other than Naruto. Its the least this world's unfairness would do to make up with her' Iruka thought.