Chapter 37

Naruto arrived at the foot of the Black Mountain Gang's territory. She could not believe it.

'..... Gaara.... He's here?' Naruto almost burst into tears before she literally pulverised her way inside.

Meanwhile, Black Mountain Gang were in the state of panic when they felt a huge powerful force bust outside their doorstep. Its power alone almost placed mountains on their shoulders.

So they could do nothing Shen a blur of yellow zoomed passed them.

"Is that.... Naruto sama?" one murmured

"Its Naruto sama!" the other agreed

"Why is she here?"

"I think it has something to do with Rena sama"

Gaara felt a familiar yet unfamiliar chakra heading to their direction in a rapid pace.

Before he could do something, the huge door was ripped from its hinges.

".... Naruto" Gaara blinked in surprise

Naruto stopped on her tracks before she burst out crying and ran towards Gaara's arms. Wailing.

"Gaara! I missed you so much, ttebayo!" Naruto cried a river of tears of joy.

"I missed you too. So much that it hurts" Gaara softened his gaze as he wrapped his arms around Naruto and comforted the blonde.

Naruto held and clung on Gaara like a kolala bear. She feared that if she let go, he'll disappear.

"Let's go, let's leave them to it for now" Rena told Kurama whom stood next to her.

The Red head nodded and left with her.

"How did you get  here Gaara? How did you escape?" Naruto asked frantically, after a few minutes for their hugging session.

"I escaped because of how careless they were. I am determined to come back to you. I was still recovering and in hiding, surely, the person he will search is you. As what you have known, he is far stronger, I don't want to put you or the village in danger, so I have to stay away" Gaara said, caressing Naruto's cheek gently

Naruto leaned on the soft and warm touch, closing her eyes and purred in content. Naruto opened her eyes and looked at Gaara seriously.

"I want a baby" Naruto seriously said

This time, it was Gaara whom was speechless.

"....... Naruto you..." Gaara sighed

"Don't you think we both deserved to be happy with our own family? With all the shit we have been through, don't you think it's bad if I want to be selfish and be happy with you? Gaara, with how the things going on, I know I am being irresponsible but.... I just want this mess to end. Is it really that bad on asking to have a peaceful life?" Naruto clutched on Gaara's maroon sweater

She looked at him with her tired and weary eyes. Gaara smiled sadly and wiped the tears away.

"Hmm, it's not that I don't want to but it's not the right time yet. I don't want our child to be born in the middle of this chaos. Want them to live carefreely in a new era. An  era where there is no war, no fighting, no killing. A place where they can be free and happy, a place where they can make memorable childhood memories that the two of us could not have. And in order for that to happen is for us to fight and win this battle to make that dream a reality" Gaara softly said and kissed Naruto's forehead.

Naruto sighed and she looked at Gaara.

"Okay.... But..." Naruto did not say any more words.

She directly stood on her toes and pulled Gaara's neck. Bringing his head down and connecting their lips. Gaara's eyes widen and Naruto released her hold.

They stared at each other with intense longing and love.

"I love you" they confessed

A bright smile appeared on Naruto, almost blinding Gaara with their radiance.

Gaara leaned down and captured his wife's lips. Claiming them as his own.

'That's right. This woman in my arms... Is mine'

Naruto was surprised with the sudden change of atmosphere. But she did not struggled as she was hoisted up and thrown in the bed.

............

Kurama took a sip on her cup of tea and stared intensely at Rena.

"Since those two would be rolling in the sheets for a while. I guess I should tell you to save time" Kurama said, Rena nodded

"Alayja sent us" Kurama said, this made Rena looked up in surprise.

"She did?" Rena blinked, Kurama nodded

"It's about like this....." and Kurama began explaining.