Chapter 32

Naruto let out a frustrated growl as she tried to figure out the riddle.

A knock from her front door was answered by her shadow clone. Naruto jolted when the shadow clone's memories entered her brain.

She immediately stood up and dashed down stairs, ignoring the fact that her hair was dishevelled and only wearing a large red shirt owned by Gaara. (she stole it from him sometime ago because the color remind her of her Sage Cloak).

"Shikamaru, you figured it out?" Naruto asked, Shikamaru raised a brow, seeing the haggard blonde in front of him.

"We'll talk after you fix yourself first, troublesome blonde" Shikamaru said, Naruto blinked and looked down, she shrieked and almost flew back upstairs to change her clothes and tidy herself up

After that, she swiftly went back to the living room, impatiently looking at Shikamaru.

"Well?" she asked

"I'm getting to it. The answer is Chakra. I think the crystal we are looking for is made up of chakra. Who's chakra? I have no idea. I guess there is a way for their chakra to solidify and formed the crystal. It will take us long to find out" Shikamaru said, pausing for a while.

"We need the Hyuugas in this search" Naruto said as she frowned

"Yes. I assumed that the chakra is special, potent, strong, and most likely have a conscious of their own. Almost like the tailbeast but it's form is materialistic" Shikamaru said, Naruto nodded

The Hyuugas quickly spread out to search the entire Land of Fire, lead by Neji because Hinata is not available.

Apparently, Hinata was wed to Kiba as soon as they got back, specially when it was found out that Hinata got pregnant from that drunk fiasco. To say that Hiashi is furious was not an exaggeration. He almost sent Kiba to ER when he found out.

Hinata is the Clan Heiress, The Hyuuga Clan had a strict rule that women must keep their chastity intact before they got married. This rule applied to all Clan as well, so the two although quite unwilling and awkward, had to be wed. Thus uniting the two Clan specialising in Tracking and Taijutsu.

'Now that I think about it. Clans keep their members in arms reach. Seems like those two are the most daring ones on breaking this rule, albeit not on purpose.' Naruto though as she stared at Konohamaru walking by, a suspicious figure following him in quite distance, swiftly hiding when the Sarutobi turned back, shrugging and continue walking. Process repeat until they are out of sight.

"It's that... Hyuuga Hanabi?" Naruto murmured, scratching her cheeks before she snapped out of it.

"Must. Focus. On. Finding. My. Husband. Dattebayo!" Naruto gritted her teeth as she ran off to find the nearest Hyuuga to check on their progress.
............

"YOU LAZY SHALLOW PIGS!!!!! JUST ONE LITTLE BRAT YET YOU CAN'T GUARD!?!?" Momoshiki Jin roared, almost blowing away his subordinates

"Ma-Master, it seems he had used his Sand Technique to escape, that sudden Sand Storm is not a coincidence" one of his trusted confidant said, handing a bottle with fine black sand inside.

"....... SEARCH THE ENTIRE NATIONS!!!!! FINE HIM! IF YOU DON'T, DON'T CONSIDER COMING BACK WITHOUT CONSIQUENCES!!!" Momoshiki Jin roared, without telling twice, the terrified subordinates scatter to hurriedly searched for the Red head Kazekage.

"Sir, if I may state my opinion" The confidant said

"Speak, what is it" Jin glared harshly

"That child is smart enough to escape our sight, he must be somewhere still near this place. He dare not go back to his village less the get implicated" The confidant said, Momoshiki Jin took a deep breath and released it, his eyes still held fury

"Master, it seems that the Child of Prophecy had made progress. Currently in search for it in the entire Land of Fire" the confidant said

"They better find the crystal quick. Otherwise, those fossils will be awaken any moment. We need that Shinigami's Legacy else all of us will perish" Jin gritted his teeth as he stood up, walking over the balcony, with a wave of his hand, it was pushed open, walking over to stare at the horizon.

"My Lord, how sure are you that they can find it? They are just kids!" The confidant asked in indignation

"...... You are not qualified to know" Momoshiki Jin said coldly as he turned his head to the sky, staring at the moon

'Protagonists are the Darling of Heavens. They defy the logic, so having the protagonist to do my work is better and faster' Momoshiki Jin said
........

GoddessOfBlack89 spat out a mouthful of blood after she read the chapter the plot made her write. Her face was as black as the bottom of the pot.

"Fuck! Plot sama! What is this sudden twist!? The hell! The plot had turned in the wrong way again! Are you sure your GPS is working!?!?!" The author shouted, slamming her palms on the table, spilling the juice on the table

Goddess was conflicted, the hell man, at least five me some warning okay!?

'What's with this sudden development!? The Villain turned out to.... To have a knowledge that he is inside a world I, no wait, YOU created!?' Goddess felt dizzy, sitting down she cursed at the plot.

Her laptop that was playing 'Zootopia' suddenly blacken out. White text in bold appeared.

"This wasn't supposed to happen if you did not interfere. I brought one of your readers and stuff him in Momoshiki Jin' s body. This is the consequences for your own action. As the author, you must not interfere. I hope you learn your lesson" and it disappeared, the movie continue to play

"...... What?" Goddess' expression distorted as she wanted to throw her phone to the ocean and be done with it but she held herself back.

"The hell! Who is that unfortunate reader that Transmigrated over?" Goddess frown as she felt a massive headache coming.

"At the very least Naruto figured it out. But will she figure out who's chakra is needed? Damn you, Plot! This was supposed to be a romantic story damn it!" Goddess miserably slump on her chair.