Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I feel so cold and depressed inside even Renz was by my side . I didn't see Harry all day. Where was he? I wonder if he was ignoring me after what happned last night. It can't be!

"Cass. You ok?"Renz said looking at me." What do you think?! One of my bestfriend kissed me and now he in't here at all?! " I said brushing my hair.  

After school renz was playing her drums all day. I can't stop her or she'll get mad. " YO WOMEN!!" I shouted " I'll go out for awhile ok? Come find me in the park nearby around 5!!" I sad putting my shoes on and went out.

Where am I going? I have no idea. But all I know is that I'm going to that one house to finish this problem.

I walked up to the door and knocked two times. The door went wide open and I could see those brown eyes staring shocked at me."Harry, I didnt see you all day at school." I said looking down, " Cass, Im sor-" "It's ok." I said cutting his sentence. He hugged me.I slowly placed my hands at his back and patted it a bit. I could feel his warm breath and he smelled amazing. " So ahh Cass, since you know how ahh I really feel for you, ca...can..we go on a umm..date?" He said giving me that " Yes Please" face again. What do I do now?!?!?

~:)~

Ohh Noo!!! What now?!?! And very random ehh~~ But thnx n LaLaLuvU~'~